We are now looking for an Interim Senior Manager, eCommerce for an exciting company within FMCG. Start in November and until December 2023.
You will work in the Customers’ eCommerce and Marketplaces team leading, together with the Swedish sales teams, eCommerce development in retailers’ online channels and strengthening our position as a strategic partner for the customers in Sweden. You will also support the Direct To Consumer eCommerce team in the Swedish market.
As a Senior Manager eCommerce your key deliverables are:
· To drive eCommerce sales
· Optimize eCommerce offering & visibility
· To drive cooperation projects with customers
· Contribute to a cross-functional center of excellence
· To be proactive against upcoming customer eCommerce needs
· Provide ideas on how we can influence and how we can improve our
offering and experiences in the customers’ sites
· Benchmark and assess our and competition performance online including mastering the digital shelf tool
You will be working with sales and marketing teams, the Direct eCommerce team and all relevant support functions and process owners.
What you’ll bring to the team?
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have Master’s degree in economics, business mgmt. or equivalent and have 5+ years of experience in eCommerce and driving digital growth.
You have great communication, negotiation and networking skills and at the same time thorough and structured. You can adapt easily to new situations and are service minded and a great team player. You have strong drive for results and an ability to take lead and influence others.
Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Swedish and English are required, Finnish is an advantage, as well as good presentation skills.