For a leading tech consulting company, we are searching for a Marketing Manager to cover a maternity leave, 14 months starting in January.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for exposing and communicating the company’s brand in all relevant channels. In this position, you’ll be responsible for all external marketing and employer branding activities. You will play a central role within the company, working closely with your colleagues in the marketing & communications team and reporting to the group CPO. You will also work alongside our Finnish & German teams.
We believe you’re a true people person who enjoys dealing with relationships in all forms – whether it is supporting the day-to-day business or maintaining relationships with partners and internal stakeholders. Moreover, you have a sense of what to say and do with communication, and where to spread the word. Do you have a tech interest? A Big plus. Lastly, you’re a hands-on person and an excellent team player!
To succeed in this role, we believe you have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role. You’re a skilled writer and communicator in Swedish and English and enjoy being hands-on with tactical tasks. You feel comfortable prioritizing, planning, and executing marketing initiatives in line with the overall group strategy, with the help of suppliers, or on your own.
Practically, you’ll be responsible for:
· External marketing campaigns (employer branding and B2B)
· Social Media Planning
· Identify and compose content for the site and for social media channels
· Update and nurture the website
· Maintaining and developing collaborations with suppliers, (i.e. creative agency, performance marketing agency, etc).
· Collecting and communicating tracking and analysis of brand/marketing activities.