For a large company within FMCG we are now looking for an Interim HR Project Manager Payroll for the implementation of a new salary system for four of the company’s legal companies. Start asap and for 18 months onwards, 50%.
The role will be to lead and implement the project from a Payroll and administrative perspective towards goals in accordance with the project plan regarding scope, time, costs, and quality connected to the company’s guidelines and collective agreements.
Idea and Objectives of Assignment:
Implementation of a new quality-assured Salary system as well as a new Time stamp- and Scheduling system. The project will appoint a responsible IT project manager on site who will be responsible for the project as a whole. The HR project manager within the HR scope will need to have a close collaboration and close dialogue with the IT project manager to coordinate and push requirements, develop and testing and implementation of new technical solutions.
To thrive in this role, the person needs to be confident and experienced in the role of project manager.
Main areas of responsibility:
Ensure that the project continues according to plan and within the timeframe for set deadlines within the project and that project participants from various departments (e.g., IT, HR, payroll) are kept well updated regarding status and execution.
The consultant should have extensive experience in acting as an internal project manager for a payroll system implementation, as well as replacement of the existing system. She/he will contribute with his broad operational and system competence and has extensive experience and knowledge about the pitfalls and
– Broad knowledge of change management and experience of working process-oriented and with improvement work in practice. A requirement is that the person has knowledge of implementation and experience from various industries. It is advantageous if the person has been involved in Visma System before.
– She/he is a determined implementer
-Takes responsibility, able to plan, lead, organize and prioritize his work as a number one priority.
– Has the ability to lead and support the business in the introduction of new routines and working methods.
– Is a collaborative team player,
– Understand the whole and the different perspectives in a complex environment and manage several different stakeholders, both internal and external
– Ability to create commitment to ensure that the project is well anchored and that all involved parties are committed to their responsibilities
– Is a responsive listener and communicator, and at the same time taking ownership of implementation success.
– Has a technical understanding of systems and integration.
Experience of running this type of complex project, of leading an implementation of a system supplier together with several collaborating parties, of ensuring the entire process from a procured system to be converted and implemented.
As a person, you are genuinely interested in quality and improvement work, you are stimulated by working in team – and project constellations, together with others.
Communicative, Responsible, Analytical, Committed and with a keen eye for details.