Start in december and for 7 months onward.
Agile Coach within the People team for the Digital Product Organisation (DPO). We develop apps, backend services, and connectivity for connected appliances and experiences.
In this Agile Coach role, you will mostly focus on helping the product teams and other types of teams apply Lean and Agile principles in their ways of working and adapting their practices to the needs of both team and organisation. You will do this through training, mentoring, coaching, and facilitation.
We are looking for a person who has worked a few years in a Scrum Master or similar coaching/enabling role and is ready to take the next step. You will work in a team with experienced agile coaches.
- Inspire the use of Lean and Agile principles for digital product development
- Co-create an organisational change strategy together with DPO leads and coaches
- Co-develop coaching services adapted to the needs of the organisation
- Coach and mentor product teams on agile concepts, processes, and ways of working; help them apply them
- Support continuous improvement in service, productivity, quality, and effectiveness across DPO
- Identify and help remove organisational impediments
- Foster the sharing of knowledge and learnings across DPO
- Support Product Managers, Engineering Managers, and other leads to facilitate workshops
Experience and Skills Wanted
- Deep and up-to-date understanding of Agile, Lean, and related schools of thought
- Having been part of a product team that lived Lean and Agile principles
- Experience from applying and adapting one or more agile frameworks in a team setting
- Knowledge of different agile frameworks/methods and practices; experienced enough to select the right tool for the job
- Proficiency at facilitating different types of gatherings, on site or remotely
- Proficiency at coaching teams towards better ways of working and working climate
- Proficiency at coaching or mentoring individuals in 1:1 setting around work-related challenges
- Fluency in English
- Wish to create a safe and engaging working climate with fellow coaches
- Wish to learn on the job every day
- Ability to coach and mentor product teams on technical, agile practices
- Good understanding of Digital/Agile Product Management
- Good understanding of how to shift an organisational culture
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, ability to communicate effectively with different audiences
- Ability to influence people towards a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, trust
- Proficiency in Miro (for team collaboration)
- English as native language
Stockholm or in same time zone with possibilities to travel on monthly/quarterly basis