Swedbank is the bank for many people, households and businesses. As a leading bank in its home markets of Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, Swedbank offers a wide selection of financial services and products. We are looking for more employees who share our values – open, simple and caring – and want to contribute to enabling people, businesses and society to grow. If you have ambition and share our attitude, you will find many challenges here. At Swedbank you have possibilities to grow. It is your drive and commitment that determines how you develop.
Channel Strategist with Digital Focus, Competence Center Channels, Swedbank
We believe Competence Center Channels has the bank’s most exciting mission. What we do today will affect the future customer experience of Swedbank’s almost 4 million clients in an industry under vast transformation. Our role is to shape Swedbank’s customer meetings of the future by connecting our retail business with new digital business opportunities. For the Channel Strategy unit, this means being on top of what happens in our existing and potential partner channels, while being at the forefront of the emerging digital economy.
Channel strategy has four responsibilities:
• To facilitate the development of the Channel Strategy, maintain it and document the input to the long-term development plan.
• Investigate and analyze the impact of market, trend and customer behavior changes on Swedbank’s channels.
• Drive the innovation agenda and potential strategic partnerships.
• Provide channel expertise to strategic analysis performed in cooperation
with Competence Center Customer.
Your role will range from scanning the marketplace, through investigating phenomenas of interest, identifying ideas and formulating conceptual pitches to specifying hypothesis for our development team to execute on.
You will work hands on in research and development projects, work with both quantitative analysis and qualitative evaluation and a lot of your time will be spent on making new, vague things specific. You will work with multiple assignments simultaneously, and must therefore have great competence in structured, hypothesis based problem solving and written communication. Your learning curve will be steep, and you will quickly gain a unique insight of where the digital economy and banking is heading.
• Monitor, follow-up and manage market and industry development
• Analyze business areas top-down to generate insights fast.
• Evaluate feasibility of digital partnerships and viability of fintech startups.
• Independently drive projects end-to-end, from gathering expectations
through analysis and communication of findings.
• Manage stakeholders independently for multiple parallell projects
• Storytelling: package and communicate your findings to an executive-
• Sizing of addressable market and revenue potential.
You pay attention to detail, are a strongly committed team player, experienced enough to work independently with limited support and driven to deliver value to your stakeholders. You have the ability operate in a large, complex business with cultural differences, and help others open up to a consumer centric perspective. Delivering understandable and specific decision support material when expected is your top priority. You are also extremely customer oriented, have a structured approach to problem solving and you take ownership of your assignments and have a strong commitment.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• University degree within Business Administration, Economics, Technology or Industrial Design.
• Minimum 4 years of experience from business/corporate development, corporate finance and/or marketing in a fast moving technology-driven business.
• The rare combination of strategic thinking, a holistic perspective and strong attention to detail.
• An exceptional ability to drive analysis in a complex environment, being able to distill and create relevant hypothesis and package the results in writing.
• Excel at storytelling, conceptualizing and communicating your findings
• Possess intuition for what customers will use, and what will be
easy/complex to build.
• Strong skills in structured project management, quantitative and
qualitative analysis and executive level communication.
• Ability to communicate fluently in English and Swedish.
The Channel Strategist with digital focus will report to the Head of Channel Strategy , Max Koszela. The position is based in Sundbyberg, Stockholm, and may require occasional travel.
This is an opportunity to play an important part in the transformation and future of banking. You will have a central role with exposure to top management and be part of the bank’s most important strategic questions.
We would like to welcome you to an innovative, fast moving and creative environment where you can apply your knowledge when the team is creating relevant, efficient and innovative digital services.
For more information, please contact Cecilia Herlitz at email@example.com, +4670-419 27 13 or Victoria Gillberg at firstname.lastname@example.org, +4670-300 6150.