Swedbank is the bank for many people, households and businesses. As a leading bank in its home markets of Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, Swedbank offers a wide selection of financial services and products. We are looking for more employees who share our values – open, simple and caring – and want to contribute to enabling people, businesses and society to grow. If you have ambition and share our attitude, you will find many challenges here. At Swedbank you have possibilities to grow. It is your drive and commitment that determines how you develop.
Swedbank – Strategic Business Developers, E-commerce & Consumer Finance
Swedbank is one of the biggest players in the European market within the payments/cards/E-commerce area. We develop and create new payment solutions for people and merchants in a rapidly changing world. We need to strengthen our function within E-commerce and are looking for committed, creative and curious people that like to join us in our continuing journey.
We are now looking for Strategic Business Developers within Invoice, Instalment products, and Payment Service Provider area.
• Strategically develop and increase Swedbank’s e-commerce business.
• Ensure that product deliveries meet customer expectations and needs.
• Consolidate and align commerce related products and services.
• Automate processes and strengthen digital distribution within commerce products and services.
• Drive related projects in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders and closely aligned with business needs
• Represent Swedbank in joint ventures with other banks or parties
• You have experience from the Payment Service Provider area, Invoice and/or Instalment Products
• Experience from positions with a strong focus on business development in payment solutions
• You have e-commerce competence and experience from both a consumer and merchant perspective.
• Experience from enabling the business and IT to work efficiently together.
• You are good at navigating between different stakeholders to succeed in good quality deliveries.
• You are innovative and have a strong strategic ability, along with strong technical skills.
• An ability to create new business possibilities and think outside the box
• You have a curios, creative and business driven mind
For more information please contact Sara Heimer; email@example.com or Anna Palmdal; firstname.lastname@example.org