New Swedish payment startup goes global and challenges the industry
Bambora have since inception in Dec 2014 expanded from Sweden across Nordics and to Australia and Canada as well as grown the team from ~50 to >500 team members through a couple of acquisitions and organic growth. In total we handle more than three billion transactions, of which 50 percent online. This makes Bambora the largest player in Sweden for online payment transactions.
Bambora consists of some of the payment industry’s prime innovators, engineers, financial advisors, marketeers and developers with the common goal of simplifying commerce in stores as well as online and in mobile.
Bambora is in the middle of accelerating their global expansion and creating a common platform for their commercial teams and is therefore in the need of building a global CRM process. To take the lead – Bambora are looking for their new Global CRM Manager to join their fast growing organization. As a Global CRM Manager your responsibility is to build and develop all CRM activities for Bambora globally from a strong commercial perspective to drive business value.
• Globally responsible for Bambora’s CRM system, processes and reporting – As an intrapreneur, project leader and system owner drive the CRM roll-out to build a world class sales tool and support the Bambora customer experience to reach business results.
• Full responsibility to launch Salesforce globally.
− Based on experience and analysis identify and implement process
improvements or new functions within Salesforce to support our sales team
to accelerate our growth
− Actively work together with our sales organizations to improve conversion
along lead and sales processes
− Potentially work with implementation of marketing automation to improve
our lead inflow
• Owner of requirements and project management for all our external CRM consultants
• Responsible for integrating all systems and create one universal platform.
• Act as a leader and innovator within the company according to all CRM-activities.
• Academic degree.
• Minimum 3 years of experience within the CRM-area with a strong commercial focus, preferably as a consultant or management consultant.
• Experience in project management and sales are requirements.
• Commercial experience and the capability to build business cases is an advantage.
• Global experience and/or experience from a start-up or rapidly growing company is
a big merit.
• Experience in Salesforce is an advantage.
• A strong drive, the right attitude and ambition to reach high goals.
• Strong business and commercial oriented – focuses on bottom-line results,
identifies potential risks and monitors the financial impact of own activities.
• An analytical and data driven mindset.
• Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability.
• Acts on your own initiative makes things happen and accept responsibility for the result.
• An innovative mindset – produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions and transforms them into action.
• Good social skills, the ability to communicate in an effective way and a teamplayer.
• Act with authority and have the ability to convince and inspire people within the organization.
For more information please contact Sarah Bouvin; email@example.com or Anna Palmdal; firstname.lastname@example.org or Camilla Asmussen; email@example.com