Bambora have since inception in Dec 2014 expanded from Sweden across Nordics and to Australia and Canada as well as grown the team from ~50 to >500 team members through a couple of acquisitions and organic growth. In total we handle more than three billion transactions, of which 50 percent online. This makes Bambora the largest player in Sweden for online payment transactions.
Bambora consists of some of the payment industry’s prime innovators, engineers, financial advisors, marketers and developers with the common goal of simplifying commerce in stores as well as online and in mobile.
Bambora is growing like hell, and are now looking to strengthen their Strategy and Pricing team.
Do you want to be part of taking pricing to the next level for the company with the payment market’s most innovative range of products/services?
As a Pricing Analyst you will be responsible for supporting Sales in the day-to-day execution of Bamboras pricing and performance management way of working. You will provide financial analysis, campaign planning and tracking as well as customer and portfolio performance assessment. The Pricing Analyst will work primarily with Sales. As a part of the pricing organization you will also work in close collaboration with a community consisting of Sales, Products, Group Projects, Legal & Risk, Finance and Customer Experience. You will report to the Pricing Manager and support both the Swedish and the Nordic markets.
We are looking for a candidate who feels the best when you get the chance to use your very strong analytical skills. You have excellent skills in using Excel as financial modelling and analysis tool and also skills in the use of BI/DWH tools. Of course you have the ability to work on several initiatives simultaneously since you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently.
You have a wide commercial understanding and experience from working close to the business, preferably from the card payment industry. Knowledge from outside the payment businesses is also beneficial.
You will have several opportunities to grow within Bambora in various directions, as you will gain great understanding of the business combined with an analytical focus. If you are the right person, you will also contribute significantly to building a business understanding and focus in the sales organizations
As a Pricing Analyst you will have the honour to be responsible for
• Conduct and document financial analysis that support the development of pricing strategies, price execution policies and overall optimization of price management
• Provide organization with on going pricing analytics that delivers timely, accurate info to support the overall market-, product- and customer objectives
• Develop and maintain pricing tools and analyses to support the organization in optimizing profitability
• Provide regular performance reporting to key value drivers in order to track business performance
• Support sales organizations in planning, analyzing and tracking of test and learn campaigns and sales activities as well as competitor and market tracking
We are looking for self-starter where key capabilities include
• Incredibly strong analytical skill
• Creative and innovative mind set – you love the fresh and produces imaginative ideas and solutions and transform them into action
• A superior commercial understanding and customer focus
• An excellent ability to corporate with others to achieve key objectives
• Truly structured and detail oriented
• An international mind-set and probably international experience – the world is your workplace!
• Process-driven and entrepreneurial – you are constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
• Preferably an Academic degree
• At least + 3 years of experience in pricing
• Experience from the payment industry is an advantage but not a requirement
We can’t wait to hear from you to learn more about your passions and skills!
For more information please contact Sarah Bouvin; email@example.com +46768204648 or Camilla Asmussen; firstname.lastname@example.org +46735093083