Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 18 countries and 2,400 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. It means that we can match and analyze our customers data with our data and the data that today’s connected world generates, so-called Big Data.
More than 150,000 customers benefit from our Smart Data as a service. We help them manage their data, manage risks in their customer portfolios, and strengthen their overall decision ability – ultimately increasing their sales and revenues. Our database is unique, comprising a large share of companies, individuals, real estate and vehicles in Europe. Bisnode is the largest strategic partner of Dun & Bradstreet, the global provider of business information for more than 250 million companies in 220 countries, since 2002.
Do you want to be part of the exciting transformation of Bisnode and create outstanding external communication and PR on Group level? Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions. Communication and PR plays a leading role in driving the perception of Bisnode and our business forward.
We are looking for a person with a strategic and business mind-set, with strong operational skills to join the Bisnode Group. Reporting to our CMO, you will play an active role to drive our journey and changes by creating and managing external communication and PR. We are in the beginning of aligning our messages and ways of working across all our markets regarding communication, while also implementing more data-driven and digital operations. The ideal candidate should have experience from working with thought leadership communication, preferably from an international B2B and digital context, as well as the proper educational back ground.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Develop and align external communication across Bisnode Group and drive thought leadership. Content Strategy and Channel Strategy for external communication and social media will be a part of this work
• Develop communication concepts that drives One Bisnode Brand strategy across markets and the transformation agenda
• Collaborate with local Marketing and Group Digital Channels & Customer Experience to develop and continuously optimize marketing and communications plans and content.
• Develop and execute PR plan in regard to positioning Bisnode as pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions on Group level to various levels of stakeholders, partners and internally throughout Bisnode Group
• Develop and spread thought leadership content in own, earned, bought and partner channels
• Develop a strong partner network, to help build Bisnode’s position ‘pioneering smart data’ through smart collaborations involving e.g. webinars, events, white papers, podcasts, infographics
• Work in close relationship with Group Brand Manager, owner of communication in regard to Bisnode Brand – ensuring correct level of information and alignment communicates to various levels of stakeholders, partners and internally throughout Bisnode Group
• Active and proactive resource in regard to positioning Bisnode as pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions, supporting CMO in the transformation agenda through active interest and inclusion within the organization
The role as Group Communications and PR Manager will require a candidate balancing the experience and knowledge in strategic thinking, orchestrating within an international matrix organization and operational excellence in cross group activities. The perfect candidate will possess the understanding of proactively align stakeholders and partners, ensuring and encouraging collaborative and nimble decisiveness.
• The candidate should have a Master’s degree in Business, Communication or equivalent
• 5-8 years of experience in branding and communication
• Ability to build internal and external relationships and partnerships
• Preferably experience from an international and/or matrix designed organization, preferably in a fast paced industry
• Advanced oral and written communication skills in English
• Planning and organisational skills with strong result focus
• Strong experience in digital PR and B2B social media
• Solid business acumen and strong interest in using smart data to fuel PR and communications
• Experience using data and analytics to optimize PR and communication
For additional information regarding the position, please contact Camilla Asmussen; email@example.com, +46707908741 or Sara Heimer; firstname.lastname@example.org +46761681711