LeoVegas is the innovation leader in mobile gaming entertainment. LeoVegas casino provides world-class entertainment and offers over 700+ games on mobile, tablet and computer. LeoVegas multi-award winning platform offers a completely new standard for what you can and should expect from gaming on your mobile device. LeoVegas is internationally recognized as a leader in mobile gaming and has won several prestigious industry awards and EGR Power 50 List ranks LeoVegas as the most influential mobile gaming operator. LeoVegas’ vision is to create the greatest gaming experience and be the number one in mobile gaming. This vision requires a team of great people, all with their respective areas of expertise. LeoVegas is now in the middle of accelerating their new vertical-the Sportsbook and is looking for a talented Sport Marketing Manager.
The Sport Marketing Manager is a key role within the Swedish sports vertical and has the overall responsibility for all acquisition marketing with the mission to increase LeoVegas marketing penetration even further to the Swedish market.
The role is situated in the Head office at Malta and will be a part of the Swedish team and report to the Swedish Country Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Responsible for developing and implementing the Swedish marketing strategy for LeoVegas Sportsbook.
• Responsible for coordinating with the CRM-team, the Sportsbook Managers, VIP and customer support regarding the execution of the media plan on order to get the best impact.
• Responsible for all media investments regarding LeoVegas Sportsbook at the Swedish market. The responsibility includes planning negotiating and buying new media as well as optimizing existing agreements.
• Responsible for following up and analyzing all marketing activities for LeoVegas Sportsbook within the Swedish market.
• Responsible for planning and executing measuring experiments and conversion tests (A/B test) and take action on the results.
• Build strong relationships with media suppliers, partners and agencies.
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user journeys to create the best experience.
Experience and profile:
LeoVegas is looking for a candidate who has:
• Proven working experience in digital marketing and great skills within project management.
• Great business-mind and strong negotiation skills.
• Great contacts within the media industry.
• Strong analytical skills and a data-driven thinking.
• Knowledge or a great interest in sports and the gaming industry is preferable.
• Speaks Swedish fluently, and with excellent English skills, both written and oral.
The Sport Marketing Manager will travel to Sweden on a monthly basis.
Please apply with an English curriculum. For more information please contact Camilla Asmussen; email@example.com , +46707908741 or Linda Elvelin; firstname.lastname@example.org +46 73 5083586