Bisnode is currently active in 18 European countries and is one of Europe’s leading providers of business intelligence. In total, Bisnode engages about 2 600 employees in Europe, of which 800 work in Sweden. Bisnode has its headquarters in Stockholm.
Everything we do at Bisnode, is infused by our sincere dedication to helping our customers make better decisions. In our organization you find individuals with diverse backgrounds, cultures and ideas which we highly believe enriches our business. It is when all co-workers contribute with their strengths that Bisnode can progress as a company.
Smart data is the intangible gold of our time. In today’s digital overload, it is more important than ever to be able to process, analyze and understand data. We are dedicated to deliver insights to help our customers to make smart decisions. We are now looking for a person who want to join our office in Solna and become our Pricing analyst within Group Product Management, Risk & Credit.
About the department
Our Group Product Management organization has responsibility to understand our customers, to design and realize our product portfolio internally and externally. Our mission is to create a profound understanding of our customer’s businesses and requirements, while scaling our core platform of Smart Data into profitable products.
We are looking for a candidate who are passionate about the possibilities of Smart Data and want to be a part of shaping today’s most exciting industry. As a Pricing Analyst you will be a key resource within the Group Product Management Risk & Credit organization, to enable us to raise our competitive position on the local and global market.
As a Pricing Analyst you will work in Group Product Management with quantitative and qualitative pricing strategy, analysis and execution. You will collect, structure and analyse customer, sales, usage and product data in order to drive change through data driven insights. This will of course include finding and structuring the right data internally. You will perform customer and market segmentations, profitability analysis and drive pricing optimization initiatives and recommend actions for change.
The Pricing Analyst will work in Group Product Management but will have several stakeholders such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations and IT. You will primarily focus on the Swedish market but there will also be a Nordic and group wide perspective.
There are several large scale product development initiatives ongoing within Bisnode and the Pricing Analyst will in this context be a key player in finding the right business models and pricing strategies to deliver maximum profitability. Along with analysing data, you and your colleagues will also work with business development to drive change based on your findings.
We are looking for a candidate who feels the best when you get the chance to use your very strong analytical skills. You have excellent skills in using Excel as financial modelling and analysis tool and also skills in the use of BI/DWH tools. You have the ability to work on several initiatives simultaneously since you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently. You also have a wide commercial understanding and experience from working close to the business.
Bisnode is all about data and analytics. You will be among data driven friends and have several opportunities to grow within the company in various directions.
As a Pricing Analyst you will have the honour to be responsible for
• Conducting and documenting financial analysis that support the development of pricing strategies, price execution policies and overall optimization of price management
• Be part of product development projects and drive the business model and pricing agenda
• Provide the organization with ongoing and project based customer and pricing analytics that delivers timely, accurate info to support the overall market-, product- and customer objectives
• Develop and maintain pricing tools and analyses to support the organization in optimizing profitability
• Provide regular performance reporting to key value drivers in order to track business performance
We are looking for self-starter where key capabilities include
• Incredibly strong analytical skills
• Creative and innovative mind set – you love the fresh and produces imaginative ideas and solutions and transform them into action
• A superior commercial understanding and customer focus
• An excellent ability to corporate with others to achieve key objectives
• Truly structured and detail oriented
• An international mind-set and probably international experience
• Process-driven and entrepreneurial – you are constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
• Academic degree in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
• At least + 2 years of experience in pricing and/or data driven customer and sales analytics
• Excellent communication skills, both in writing and orally, in Swedish and English.
We can’t wait to hear from you to learn more about your passions and skills!
For additional information regarding the position, please contact Karin Bergström (070-3252230) email@example.com or Cecilia Herlitz (070-192713) firstname.lastname@example.org