Bisnode enables people to make smart decisions. They turn data into insights that facilitate decision-making in both strategic issues and daily operations for companies and organizations throughout Europe. Bisnode has 2 600 employees in 19 markets and their vision is to contribute to a world where people feel empowered to take action.
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
The main purpose of this position is to work with the product marketing development in line with Bisnode’s objectives. As a Product Marketing Manager, in Bisnode’s Group Product Management (GPM), your main responsibilities include global product offering, packaging, communication towards customer, analyzing, customer segmentation, implementing marketing action plans and supporting concepts and campaigns. Scope include highly competitive local Swedish and Nordic offerings as well as leading Global products.
• Improve Bisnode’s business objectives, revenues and profitability.
• Plan and carry out marketing activities based on portfolio/value proposition.
• Work closely together with the Product Managers to ensure business area plans & priorities are being implemented.
• Develop content for services related marketing deliverables. Conceptualize and produce business- and product line specific marketing materials together with the team and central marketing unit.
• Carry out digital marketing strategy for the new age media and guide market area and business line colleagues to adopt new methods to reach out to potential customers.
• Make sure marketing materials follow themes and visual guidelines as well as supports Bisnode’s strategies.
• Purchase of services and marketing materials including cooperation with external suppliers such as translation/advertising/photojournalist agencies, printing houses etc.
• Use common marketing databases and tools.
• Be an active contributor in common Bisnode marketing projects.
• Minimum three years experience in marketing and communications positions with a strong experience of producing marketing materials and implementing marketing programs.
• Minimum three years of experience in Enterprise product/services marketing within the IT/Big Data/Services sectors.
• Experience of Go-to-Market strategy for upcoming releases.
• Extensive experience of modern marketing with digital channels.
• Experience of project management is a plus.
• Master Degree/Diploma in marketing, public relations or advertising preferable.
• Excellent communications and language skills in English and Swedish.
• Design and graphical skills, digital marketing expertise.
• Service oriented and strong ”hands-on” attitude.
• A strong self motivation and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Project management and leadership skills.
• Well developed analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and interest in working in teams.
BISNODE OFFERS YOU
Bisnode offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international business environment with many opportunities for personal growth and development.
For more information please contact Cecilia Brinck; firstname.lastname@example.org or Jonas Berglin 0739 46 86 44; email@example.com