Omega Pharma is the Branded Consumer Healthcare Division of Perrigo, a worldwide top 5 player in the OTC industry. In Europe, we have operations in 35 countries and a portfolio of more than 2.000 brands. Our clear vision is to be the most dynamic, successful and consumer-driven OTC Company in Europe. Our wide range of products includes both cosmetics and health solutions (medicines and lifestyle products). Innovation is the key driving force for future growth and forms a vital part in Omega Pharma’s strategy.
Our purpose is to make a difference to consumers by offering game changing solutions to get well, stay well and live well. If you want to share that same purpose and you see that as a reason for getting up in the mornings – please let us know who you are!
We seek a bright, passionate and entrepreneurial Senior Brand Manager to excel the most strategically important category; Face. As a Senior Brand Manager Cosmetics you will play a central role in delivering Omega Pharma Nordic’s goals. You will take part in the driving seat on key strategic launches across Nordics and manage all aspects to successfully grow your Brands:
• Deliver the brand P&L down to marketing contribution
• Brand analysis, development and planning
• Develop and implement media & communication plan (TV, Digital, Print, PR)
• Commercial owner of the NPD process
• Budgeting, forecasting and tracking of market performance
We are recognized externally for being agile without rigid processes or endless corporate layers so you will have significant responsibility, autonomy and accountability from day one.
This role is based at our offices in Kista (Stockholm) and reports to the Business Unit Head Cosmetics.
• Approx. 5 years as a Brand/Product Manager
• Proven track record of building brands and launching products, with an understranding of the handcraft of brand management
• Relevant academic background
• Fluent in English (corporate language)
• Experience of skin care and/or beauty industry is considered a strong merit
• Experience of FMCG
• Passion for beauty, cosmetics and skincare.
• Strong analytical and numerical reasoning skills: able to analyze and draw conclusions quickly from data.
• Entrepreneurial and result oriented mindset: identify opportunities, overcome challenges and successfully engage with internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills: ability to drive an agenda, prioritize and focus on what will make the biggest difference.
• Strong communication skills: assertive, able to bring across your message and leverage resources to achieve results
• Ability to change the game within categories and make a difference to consumers: thinks outside the box and comes up with innovative, disruptive new ideas and solutions.
• Passion for winning, with high ambitions and energy
• Goal oriented self-starter with a solutions driven approach
• Strong ability to collaborate and influence working in cross functional teams
• Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to convince an audience
• Enjoys a fast-paced environment and welcomes change
• Comfortable in taking calculated risks.
OMEGA PHARMA OFFERS
• The opportunity to be part of an exciting journey of business growth
• A highly passionate and ambitious team, working hard together to deliver category leading initiatives and innovation
• Working in a company with both local and international brand portfolios
• Decentralized organization with an honest, transparent and results oriented culture
• International career opportunities within the Omega Pharma Group
For more information, please contact Frida Gerhardsson; email@example.com