SAS Community Program (EuroBonus) is the main vehicle for SAS to build towards its vision to become a membership airline and to improve life for Scandinavia’s frequent travelers. The program has today 4,3 million members and is ranked as one of World’s leading loyalty programs with a highly active and engaged member base. SAS is now investing further into the program by deploying the next generation program, revamping IT infrastructure and expanding the community program team by recruiting more exceptionally talented professionals.
We are now hiring a Program Developer Earn and Spend. Your mission is to, through innovative program development, continuously secure Community Program’s Earn and Spend concepts (air redemption/usage of points on flights/ travel and air accrual/earning points through flying) are cutting edge and drives maximal business effects for SAS and customer satisfaction for all Community members (EBB-EBP). You continuously challenge the organization to build a competitive Earn and Spend offering for community members, creating prerequisites for SAS becoming a true Membership airline.
The position will be reporting to Head of Program Development.
- Build and manage an innovative development roadmap for Earn and Spend concepts, ensuring that new initiatives drives the right business effects and serves our purpose of making life easier for our members.
- Independently identify, ideate, evaluate, recommend and initiate new program development projects within the Earn and Spend value proposition. Development initiatives could include new, innovative processes, products, ways of distribution or commercial terms related to the points value proposition and airline partnerships.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into products/services requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Lead work with specifying rationale and developing business case for initiatives, ensuring that earn and spend concepts are based on tangible customer insights (our members will show the direction), quantitative analysis and business intelligence.
- Act as the passionate go-to expert “Ms/ Mr Spend points”. As such you are responsible for developing flight redemption offering (including pricing, campaigns, travel related products and services, distribution and securing availability).
- Act as the passionate go-to expert “Ms/ Mr Earn points”. As such you are responsible for developing and optimizing the flight accrual structure.
- Drive and implement decided cross-functional development projects in accordance with the SAS Lean/ Customer Journey Product Development Model.
- For Air related development projects, responsibility stretches until completed Post Launch phase, until concepts are handed over to Program Management. Program Development is responsible for involving Program Management as well as other stakeholders as needed in the Product Development Process.
- Working closely with Partnership Manager Commission and Aggregator Sales (Community Partner) in non-air related development/ redemption projects, in order to further build and optimize community.
- Responsible for development of airline partnerships securing SAS business interests in these partnerships.
- Together with other program developers in the department contribute to the creative process, secure inspiration for the department and actively demonstrate knowledge, ideas and trends to ensure innovative and profitable program development.
- Be the SAS expert on airline flight programs and Earn and Spend related community development, continuously monitoring the competitive environment and identifying areas of improvement.
- University degree, Master of Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of consumer internet products/services.
- 2+ years experience from driving product strategy as management consultant or product lead.
- At least 3+ years experience from and proven successful track record of leading complex commercial/ development projects in matrix organizations.
- Experience from the loyalty and airline/ FFP industry.
- Experience of e-com and/or payment.
- Experience from Lean/agile principles and methodology is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with both internal and external partie.
- Excellent ability to lead cross-functional teams in an effective and productive way.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to compile large amounts of information in a structured way and develop evidence-based recommendations for management on various levels.
- Excellent knowledge of business case development, analysis in Excel and presentation of results and recommendations in Power Point.
- Strong commercial mindset with strong drive to analyse large amounts of data and transactions.
- Highly result- and execution-orientated.
- Passionate about managing cross functional projects and teams.
- Responsive to customer needs and how SAS can offer a community experience driving loyalty and revenue.
- Structured, analytical and flexible problem-solver.
- High degree of independence, personal drive and capability to take own initiatives.
- High social competence – a solid team player with the ability to motivate and interact with different departments.
- Ability to multi-task and plan and prioritize his/her own work.
For more information regarding the position please contact Karin Bergström; karin.bergström@headagent.se or Lina Svensson; email@example.com