The Regional Marketing Manager’s main responsibility is to implement and strengthen the Rehband brand in the dedicated regions and to drive sell-through in existing and new sales channels. The Regional Marketing Manager is a positive, result driven and solution oriented person that fuel energy in a creative and entrepreneurial environment. The daily work will include creation and follow up on marketing plans and execution of marketing activities including strategic partnerships, events, media buys, ambassador management, PR, etc.
The Regional Marketing Manager will collaborate with the sales team to develop the Rehband trade marketing strategy and creative campaigns to optimize profitability with retailers, online and brick-and-mortar. Another key responsibility is to work closely with the E-commerce Manager to drive traffic to the Rehband e-commerce with creative and strong digital campaigns, affiliate programs and loyalty programs.
Part of the role is to be Rehband’s voice to our consumers and is expected to have excellent communication and copy writing skills and a strong sense for aesthetics and design to be able to fully carry out and strengthen the brand identity.
Another responsibility of this role is to contribute to the overall brand content creation and support other marketing functions such as social media and campaign management. We are looking for a true team player that understands the need of flexibility in a growing marketing team.
This role will be located at Rehband HQ in Stockholm, Sweden. Rehband is available in 50 countries worldwide which of some are operated directly by Rehband HQ, others are managed through distributors. The region responsibilities of this role are subject to change over time as the company grow. More information to follow in interview process.
- Implement the global brand identity and marketing strategy in dedicated markets
- Build, implement and execute regional marketing plan
- Drive sell-through with retailers through strong trade marketing
- Drive traffic and sales to Rehband e-commerce through strong digital marketing
- Source and activate partnerships that align with marketing plan
- Lead and execute PR: build and maintain relationships to key digital influencers
- Coordinate events and exhibitions that are part of marketing plan
- Track and report on marketing budget
- Support overall marketing campaigns and content creation
- Be the day-to-day support to sales teams and distributors in dedicated markets
- Lead the creation of sales material and POS specific to market
- Managing agencies and consultants when necessary
- Manage the Rehband extranet and online toolboxes specific to market needs
- Provide strategic input to global marketing strategy, campaigns and brand content
- Consumer research to optimize marketing message and identify future market trends
- Relevant university degree, preferably in Marketing and Communications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from consumer retail within marketing
- Experience from the sports product industry is beneficial
- International experience is required
- Experience from layout work in Adobe Creative Cloud is beneficial
- Strong strategic capability coupled with commercial orientation
- Strong ability to shift between strategic and executional areas of work
- Strong experience and interest in consumer retail
- Creative and innovative with esthetical sensitivity
- Strong ability to build strategic relations
- Fluent in English
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Passion for winning, with high ambitions
- Positive energy and solution oriented
- Goal oriented self-starter with a solution driven approach
- Strong ability to collaborate and influence internal and external parties
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to convince an audience
- Team player with entrepreneurial drive
- Eager to grow and develop with the company
For more information regarding the position please contact Viktor Lundeberg; email@example.com