Team Research has a solid platform in macroeconomics, trade and investment analysis and now intends to take a leap forward in applying our analytical capabilities in the field of international business. The group focuses on trends and tendencies related to companies’ international global sales.
The team is located at Business Sweden’s headquarter in Stockholm and consists of four dedicated people, led by the Chief Economist. The team is responsible for Business Sweden’s assignment in regards to macroeconomic analysis and forecasting, international trade development, trade and investment policies and trends in international business. The team is part of Strategy and Business Development and works closely with the CEO and the Management Team.
- Follow and analyse relevant megatrends, such as globalisation, digitalisation, servicification, consumer behaviour and development in world markets.
- Lead analyses and studies utilising competencies and teams in our offices across Sweden and key markets around the world.
- Write and publish reports that make a difference for leaders in Swedish companies in their work to grow international revenue.
- A higher academic degree, probably a Master of Science in Business or/and Economics or/and Engineering.
- +3 years of relevant work experience.
- Background from analysis and research at a university, institute or corporate research department.
- A very high level of proficiency in Swedish and English is a requirement.
- Proven methodology skills as well as a talent for writing reports.
- Experience of delivering complex material against tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Social team-player
- Passionate about international business and global market trends.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Sofia Lindebergson firstname.lastname@example.org or Viktor Lundeberg; email@example.com