Are you eager to join an exciting company on an even more exciting journey? Nordnet is right now starting a journey with a lot of energy, initiatives and goals! We are currently expanding our CRM team and are looking for world class CRM specialists to take part in redefining the financial industry.
We are looking for a passionate and driven CRM specialist to support us in taking the next step. You will be a key player in the development of future CRM strategy and its execution. You will be responsible for all existing customer development within a part of the customer lifecycle. You are responsible for planning, leading and executing campaigns in close cooperation with the country marketing teams towards your customers. Your mission is to enable Nordnet to excel within the CRM field and continuously improve both the customers experience as well as Nordnets business potential.
Who you are
You are an influencer, and create trends instead of following them. You have a visionary mindset and are able to not only look into the future, but build a vision and inspire others. You have experience from strategic decision making, challenging norms and assumptions in order to improve customer experience and business potential.
- have vast experience from leading campaigns towards existing customers, from strategic development to execution
- are an expert in CRM, with operational know how of how to encourage changes in customer behavior
- understand the financial customers’ mindset and cherish their user experience
- love fintech and have a vision for the future of finance, you have extensive experience in working in the fintech field
- have a positive can-do attitude
- A experience from both strategic and operational experience within the CRM field
- A professional command of both spoken and written Swedish and English
- Experience within segmentation strategy is a benefit
- Experience of marketing automatization is a benefit
For more information about the role please contact Lovisa Larsson email@example.com 076-337 98 39 or Linda Ribbing firstname.lastname@example.org 072-300 13 04