KRY is looking for a Public Affairs Manager to join our growing team in Norway for us to build an accessible and digital healthcare provider. In this role your main contacts other than the Norwegian team is the global Communications team and you will report to Head of Communications.You are a Public affairs expert, well-versed in political analysis and methods of opinion building, policy development and lobbying. You excel on a strategic level but love rolling up your sleeves to write, arrange meetings, events and being in the right peoples’ faces. You need to be comfortable with change and be interested in taking on more than your core responsibilities.
- Manage our public affairs agenda in Norway including stakeholder analysis, strategy and action plan
- Plan and execute public affairs related actions such as meetings, seminars, round tables and social media campaigns
- Write policy reports, opinion pieces and other communications material related to Public Affairs
- Managing and forging strong relationships across the full KRY team (creative, marketing, commercial, product and others) to identify and determine appropriate PA and Policy content needs and actions
- Weekly, monthly, long-term reporting, and providing strategic recommendations and tactical suggestions.
- You have 3-5 years experience of working in politics, in public affairs or similar
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are excellent at communications and have great attention to detail
- You are an excellent writer, both in Norwegian and in English
- You have a great political network
- You have the ability to manage various projects at once in an everchanging environment, while working well with and inspiring crossfunctional teams
- You are courageous and passionately determined to reach set goals
- You have a passion for continuous improvement and being the best
- You have a passion for changing healthcare for the benefit of patients.
To thrive at KRY.
We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set lofty goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to work hard, have fun and learn new things every day.