Risicum Capital AB are looking for a talented Country Manager to drive the next chapter in our growth story. The Country Manager has the overall responsibility for the running and commercial performance of online based business in Sweden. The Country Manager is accountable for the financial performance of the online business and all other key measures including, but not limited to: budget development and delivery, business plan, compliance, succession planning and management of people. We are looking for a high-achieving individual with a track record in delivering business strategies and sales execution that result in bottom line impact. Significant experience in leading an online consumer-oriented management function is essential.
Business Leadership & Development
· Strategic responsibility for the Swedish market, including budget and business plan
· Overall responsible to develop the business within the Swedish market
· Operational responsibility for and oversight of online operations in Sweden
· Maintain excellent standards in all areas of operational activity and drive sales and profitability
· Create an environment that encourages creativity and market leadership in terms of product development, customer experience, compliance and engagement
· Lead and manage efforts to assess strategy, people, processes and products to successfully integrate new acquisitions, products or markets into the region
· Develop and contribute to the successful relationships between key areas of the business including Marketing, Risk Analytics, Product Management /IT, Finance, HR
· Creating a culture of learning and development, ensuring that people are provided with the necessary skills for their current role and future career progression
· Review and update the customer journey via online/mobile channels that puts the customer needs at the heart of the experience.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· 5+ years’ experience within online operations, ideally working within the Consumer Finance industry
· Business unit & strategic planning
· Self-starter who can make an early contribution which can then be sustained
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent time management skills and ability to plan effectively
· Good people management skills
· University degree (or similar) within finance, marketing, e-commerce or credit
· Sound knowledge of applicable regulation
· Fluent in Swedish and English.
For further information, please contact Ellinor Ohlin Ellinor.firstname.lastname@example.org or Matilda Segelström email@example.com.