Our Group Product Management organization has the responsibility to understand our customers, to design and realize our product portfolio internally and externally. Our mission is to create a profound understanding of our customers’ businesses and requirements, while scaling our core platform of Smart Data into profitable products.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about the possibilities of Smart Data and want to be a part of shaping today’s most exciting industry. As a Senior Pricing Analyst, you will be a key resource within the Group Product Management Risk & Credit organization, to enable us to raise our competitive position on the local and global market.
As Senior Pricing Analyst, you will work in Group Product Management with quantitative and qualitative pricing strategy, analysis and execution. But also, support several stakeholders such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations and IT. Your focus is mainly on the Swedish and Nordic market, while maintaining a group-wide perspective.
Your role will be to collect, structure and analyze customer, sales, usage and product data in order to drive change through data driven insights. To perform customer and market segmentations, profitability analysis and drive pricing optimization initiatives and recommend actions for change. All the data you need is not always there from the get-go and will require you to find and structure the right data internally.
There are several large-scale product development initiatives ongoing within Bisnode and the Senior Pricing Analyst will in this context be a key player in finding the right business models and pricing strategies to deliver maximum profitability. Along with analyzing data, you and your colleagues will also work with business development to drive change based on your findings.
We are looking for a candidate that are at their best, when they get to utilize their strong analytical skills, but at the same time having a wide commercial understanding. Therefore, having experience from working close to the business is a must. Also, since you will be constantly working making things run more smoothly, you will need to work on several initiatives simultaneously.
We think that you use Excel as a strong financial modelling and analysis too, and preferably, has some experience with the use of BI/DWH-tools, such as Qlik.
Bisnode is all about data and analytics. You will be among data driven friends and have several opportunities to grow within the company in various directions.
• Conducting and documenting financial analysis that support the development of pricing strategies, price execution policies and overall optimization of price management
• Be part of product development projects and drive the business model and pricing agenda
• Provide the organization with ongoing and project based customer and pricing analytics that delivers timely, accurate info to support the overall market-, product- and customer objectives
• Develop and maintain pricing tools and analyses to support the organization in optimizing profitability
• Provide regular performance reporting to key value drivers in order to track business performance
• Strong analytical skills
• A creative and innovative mind – you love the fresh, and to produce imaginative ideas and transform them into solutions
• Commercial understanding and customer focus
• Abilities to corporate with others to achieve key objectives
• Truly structured and detail oriented
• Process-driven and entrepreneurial – you are constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
• Academic degree in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
• At least +3 years of experience in pricing and/or data driven customer and sales analytics
• Being able to communicate fluently in English (spoken and written).
Vid ytterligare frågor, kontakta oss: