As a Product Owner for Marketing Effectiveness you are responsible for driving the product to enable this digital transformation. You will be part of the Product team and work closely with development, sales and marketing.
As a Product Owner for Marketing Effectiveness you will have a great opportunity to develop an important part in how to be even more specific and precise for our customers and their customer insights journey.
The Product Owner for Marketing Effectiveness will report to the VP Products and work closely with the Software development team, Heads of Regional Supply (SVP/VP), Regional EVPs, Chief Innovation Officer plus third-party partners and external consultants, to contribute towards the development of a technical and operational framework for Cint’s digital arm to support Cint’s continuous growth.
The Product Owner position will be centred around the following responsibilities:
- Help establish a long-term strategy for your product in Cint’s digital business, through the implementation of own/management recommendations.
- Coordinating within internal stakeholders to align the digital strategy with the overall company vision and strategy.
- Communicating strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
Product Prioritization and Development
- Understand client segments and develop product line to meet applicable segment needs.
- Develop, maintain and communicate short and long-term priorities for product line.
- Own, manage, define and execute product road-map.
- Managing product development from initiation to successful commercial launch
- Leading product development team and keeping the development on track in terms of schedule and budget
Sales Enablement and Product Promotion
- Communicate and educate the sales team on product value propositions
- Together with sales and marketing, develop the sales tools to support product selling processes
- Together with Sales and Marketing, develop product positioning and messaging that will differentiate Cint’s products in the market
- Support Marketing to continuously promote Company’s offerings to client segments efficiently with the right content, channel and timing
- Together with sales and marketing, plan and execute the launch of new products and releases
- As product expert educate sales, operations, finance and other internal departments of the product’s nuts and bolts
- As product expert, support sales throughout sales process including attending client meetings
- Support internal and indirectly external users around product related questions
- B.S. in computer science, business, marketing or a related ﬁeld
- 5 or more years of experience in product management roles for online or SaaS services
- Experience managing agile product development teams
- Experience in a SaaS, PaaS, Adtech or similar environment strongly preferred
- Strong combination of analytical and communicative skills
- Strong project management skills to achieve implementation schedules while working with internal groups
- Ability to develop mutually beneﬁcial strategic proposals and implement programs
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skill
- Ability to communicate programs, strategies and results internally