Do you want to work at an innovative start-up, shaping the future of procurement?
We founded Digital Procurement with a firm belief that the procurement function must increase its value contribution, and to do so, more efficient ways of working must be invented. Our cloud-based platform DigiProc enables procurement organizations to run digital negotiations with their suppliers outperforming traditional ways of negotiating.
Digital Procurement was recently recognized as “Start-up of the month” by the Digital Innovation Magazine in UK. Since the launch in 2017 we have completed an increasing number of successful projects and today several well-known companies are our customers. The demand from our customers continues to increase, and with newly established offices in Oslo and Copenhagen, we need to strengthen our ability to deliver projects faster and smarter – simply put – better. Head of Project Management will play a decisive role in the continued development of the company.
We have a fantastic journey ahead of us – join our team and we promise you endless opportunities to have fun and grow with us!
/Founders Henrik & Carl-Johan
PS – Check out www.digiproc.com & https://www.linkedin.com/company/digiproc/
Are you interested in working in a dynamic company with focus on rapid growth and innovation and have a background from project/program management, preferable in a procurement context? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
What You Will Do
As Head of Project Management you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of digital negotiations projects as well as the relationship management with Digital Procurement´s customers. As a result, you are responsible for the customers’ perception and satisfaction of the overall project. Your role will be hands on and cover all aspects of the delivery of the project. However, in order to build a scalable project delivery function over time, you are expected to establish a highly sophisticated project delivery process and build a team. As the company’s front-line manager, handling the day-to-day interaction with the customers, you are also expected to gather feedback from customers and identify ways to improve the company´s product offering and its technical platform.
The role is placed in Stockholm and you report to the CEO of Digital Procurement.
- Project Management including scaling and leading the project delivery function over time.
- Continuous improvement of ways of working to ensure efficient and successful project delivery to customers.
- Overall customer satisfaction.
- Identification of new business opportunities with customers.
- Understand customers’ needs and objectives and how further development of Digital Procurement’s product offering can meet those needs.
Experience / Skill Set
- Relevant academic education.
- 3 – 5 years of experience from project/program management.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities.
- High degree of comfort working with a young and dynamic company.
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and establish and follow timelines.
- Self-managed “doer” with an entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable to take initiative and to actively solve problems.
- Background and/or knowledge from a procurement context is seen as a plus.
You as a person
We are looking for someone that has a positive can-do-attitude. You are fast, agile and not afraid to roll up your sleeves to do the work but at the same time have the ability to set the standard for the scale-up journey you will be part of.