TeliaSonera provides network access and telecommunication services in the Nordic and Baltic countries, the emerging markets of Eurasia, including Russia and Turkey, and in Spain. TeliaSonera helps people and companies communicate in an easy, efficient and environmentally friendly way. Our ambition is to be number one or two in all our markets, providing the best customer experience, high quality networks and cost efficient operations. Read more at www.teliasonera.com.
TV and Entertainment services are one of the fastest growing products within TeliaSonera. With a large and growing multi country customer base, rapid development of new services for the consumer market, and extensive partnership with global partners, content manager play a key part in developing business. We are looking for a content manager who will bring us into the future by developing TeliaSoneras TV offers. We seek someone who will do what we haven’t done before and actively work to bring our offers to new levels in order to secure the TV and Media performance throughout our market footprint. You will work in a professional group closely cooperating with product managers, other content managers, business analysts and key stakeholders in local countries.
• Drive, develop and negotiate local and global content and partner agreements
• Drive business development i.e. evaluate and develop new ideas, business and partners
• Take a lead in packaging, repackaging and distribution concepts for content based on content roadmap and local business units requirement
• Business intelligence-responsible to follow trend, competitors and regulations on the market
• Compile, analyze, risk management and give recommendations in overall situations regarding partnerships and agreements
• Actively work with our content providers and internal stakeholders to develop and improve business and customer satisfaction
• Take a lead in strategy discussions within your responsibility and actively participate in strategic work within the business area
We’re looking for someone with a well established record of developing a business who will bring us into the future! You have a deep interest and passion for the media/telco market- new trends, content and products related to the media sector. You will have a highly visible role and together with the global and local TV teams, you will have great impact on new business growth.
• 3+ years experience from negotiations and business development
• Highly motivated and entrepreneurial
• Excellent business skills and ability to create results
• Strong communication and negotiating skills
• Well-structured and able to set clear priorities
• Knowledge of the media/telco market, content and streaming media
• Proven track record in leading initiatives resulting in significant improvements to customer experience
• Proven capability of putting together and executing plans with a horizon 2+ years for own area
• Experience from Sales & Marketing is a merit
• Work experience from an international environment is a merit
We believe that you are a high performing, innovative and target-oriented individual with great business & negotiation skills as well as a strong team player who is willing to contribute to make the team strong and efficient.
The position is based in Stockholm
On average 2-4 travel days/month
For more information, please contact Charlotte Mårdh at firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 730 20 93 00, or Carolyn Sander at email@example.com +46 733 68 45 05.