FranklinCovey is a global company specializing in performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require a change in human behavior. Our expertise is in seven areas: Leadership, Execution, Productivity, Trust, Sales Performance, Customer Loyalty, and Education. Our mission statement is “We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere”. We fulfill this mission by hiring “Achievers with Heart”. FranklinCovey was established in Sweden in 2005. The FranklinCovey offices in the Nordic region – Sweden, Finland, Norway, Iceland and Denmark – are five independent consulting companies working closely together.
FranklinCovey is growing fast and are now looking for two motivated young professionals with strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. FranklinCovey offers a great opportunity to learn from the best within the field of organization and personal development from different markets around the world. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise on Franklin Covey offerings including tools, work sessions, and training components for our solutions. The primary role of the Inside Business Partner is to provide sales support for Client Partners (CP) and organize events. This position is based in the Stockholm Office at Sveavägen 34. The IBP assists CP’s with prospecting, filling events from named account lists, sales tracking, communication with external clients, proposal writing, presentations, and marketing efforts including lead qualification & generation. Additional administrative duties include coordinating travel and calendars.
• Provide sales support for Client Partners.
• Full responsibility for creating and coordinating FranklinCovey events.
• Collect data and information.
• Create presentations and write proposals
• Responsible for all the administration regarding events and additional administration.
• Manage Salesforce.
• Coordinate e-mail campaigns.
• Coordinate new and replacement certifications.
• Handle Client Facilitator´s network, communication and manage Facilitator Enhancement Days.
• Support of calendars, bookings and coordination of travels.
• Minimum a Bachelor´s Degree preferably within Behavioral Science, Marketing or Business.
• Minimum of 2 + years of sales, administrative, and sales support experience.
• Experience within customer service and/or sales skills in a B2B environment are required.
• Experience within PR and event is an advantage.
• Knowledge of Franklin Covey programs and content is an advantage.
• Excellent skills in English and Swedish. Both written and verbal communication is a requirement.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills.
• Internet and social media savvy.
• Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills and excellent phone skills are required.
• Ability to take advantage of business opportunities and the ability to build strong relationship with clients.
• A skill within Salesforce is an advantage.
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills.
• Identifies and takes advantage of business opportunities; have a strong positive influence on organizational growth.
• Action and competence driven.
• Act on own initiatives and ability to set working structure.
• Ability to build a useful network of contacts and relationships.
For more information please contact Linda Bellis; email@example.com or Sarah Bouvin; firstname.lastname@example.org