Do you want to join a successful IT-company and be a part of shaping the future of online payments? Then you are welcome to DIBS!
At DIBS, we continuously work on offering easy and safe online payments, in order for our customers to focus on their core business. We are online payment experts and we believe that by working together while having fun, we will achieve better results. Our passionate coworkers include developers, system architects, business controllers, marketers, sales and support staff as well as designers and e-commerce experts, to mention a few.
In order to meet the future needs of our customers, we often collaborate in large projects across national borders. Our offices are located in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Copenhagen and Oslo. Our work environment is informal and we like to socialize in ping-pong tournaments, after works or a common workout session.
For a driven and committed person, working at DIBS means working at the center of the ever-changing e-commerce industry, which presents an excellent opportunity to grow, develop and influence.
DIBS is now looking at strengthening the Product Management organization. The role includes identifying and specifying customer needs and prioritizing among possible new products. The role will also include creation of product business cases together with stakeholders in DIBS and being responsible for pricing and licensing the products. You will be a part of the product management team of four employees and report to the Chief Product Officer. The position will be located in central Stockholm.
• Act as a link between technical product owners, product marketing and other relevant stakeholders.
• Manage external and internal product information.
• Perform marketing and competitor surveillance.
• Together with relevant stakeholders manage pricing and packaging of DIBS products.
• Some travelling in the Nordics is required.
• Budget responsibility.
• Minimum 3+ years experience in a product management role B2B or similar.
• Relevant academic degree.
• Excellent communication skills in a Scandinavian language and English.
• Experience from the digital industry is an advantage.
• Experience from the payment industry is an advantage.
• Highly self-driven and a proactive doer.
• Action and competence driven.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to set structure.
• Identifies and takes advantage of business opportunities; have a strong positive influence on organizational growth and probability.
• Excellent skills in executing and completing projects.
• Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication/presentation skills.
We work in a highly competitive landscape with a rapid developing and revolutionary industry. DIBS offers you a chance to be part of an exciting journey where you will learn from the best when it comes to online payments. We have a great prestigeless culture and a social working environment with lots of team events and fun!
For more information please contact Linda Bellis, 0739468644; email@example.com or Linus Andersson, 0737352902; firstname.lastname@example.org