Rebtel is the world’s largest independent VoIP service. Rebtel was founded in 2006 by the Swedish entrepreneur Hjalmar Winbladh and has ever since been committed to providing user friendly, cheap and high quality communication to the vibrant international immigrant communities across the globe. Rebtel yearly connects millions of phone calls and has a turnover of 90M USD. Now a new era in Rebtel´s history begins and we are looking for great people to join us on this journey.
As we are ramping up and redefining our product portfolio to align with a new and exciting future direction for the company, we are looking for a Product Manager to be a driving force in the development of our services. You will develop and execute the product vision and direction together with the Head of Product for Rebtel. The Product Manager will be part of the Product Team reporting to the Head of Product Rebtel.
As a Product Manager you are responsible for defining and prioritizing the product backlog and working together with the development teams (iOS, Android and Web) to optimize future deliveries to our customers.
The tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Develop, communicate and maintain the product vision and direction together with Head of Product Rebtel
• Together with Product Design Lead, Strategic Analyst and Development Teams work on a daily basis with building the best service possible
• Making sure the development teams are working at the most valuable tasks at any given time
• Prioritize and communicate the product backlog to the Development Teams and any other stakeholders
• Work with all Rebtel departments to deliver on the above.
Desired skills and experience:
• +3 years relevant work experience with leading digital product development
• A certain level of technical know-how and preferably experience in development of mobile applications
• Understanding of what generates end-user value and what does not
• Self-directed and independent with strong ability to take on and lead individual projects
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and coordinate projects with multiple stakeholders.
A successful candidate is a structured person with strong interpersonal skills coupled with experience in product development and a deep understanding of digital user behaviors.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Structured and with attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables
• Last but not least – a team player ready to take on a new era within telecommunications and someone who likes to have fun!
What you get:
Join an exciting journey of international growth. Break new ground in the technical forefront and be part of Rebtel’s cultural change.
For more information, please contact Ellinor Ohlin at +46708676755 or firstname.lastname@example.org.