Tieto is a Nordic leader in Financial Services industry specific IT solutions with over 400 customers worldwide – ranging from large and mid-sized organizations in banking, insurance, capital markets, life, non-life and pension industry segments – that are relying on our over 40-year domain experience.
Our services and solutions help our customers to transform business through IT. We provide full IT life-cycle services like consulting, system integration, application management and development, outsourcing, hosting and industry specific packaged solutions including core banking, payments, e-banking, cards, capital markets and wealth. Our digital multichannel customer services like front-end and mobility provide a solid platform for growth efficiently in the competitive financial services industry.
Some of our Banking key customers include major banks and financial institutions across the Nordics and in Europe, but we also work with niche customers, serving different banking customers.
Sales Manager within the Payment and e-Invoice-area
Are you motivated by challenge? Are you interested in IT innovation and trends? Do you have a passion for business and specifically within the financial sector? Then you might be the person we’re looking for.
We are now expanding our business within Financial Services and would like to strengthen our team with a Sales Manager that will increase our sales of Payment and e-Invoice/B2B solutions towards the banking customers.
With us you will be responsible for
As Sales Manager you will be a part of the “hunter team” in the Tieto Financial Services Industry Group within the Banking area. Your challenge will be to sell our payment and e-invoice/B2B solutions to the banking market and grow Tieto’s market share at our banking clients in the Nordics. Already today we have a broad base with customers but we want to grow further and also see a big potential in the market. For that reason we are searching for a person who will help us growing the number of new clients and expanding the business on existing customers.
Your responsibilities are:
• Actively look for new sales opportunities at our banking clients in the Nordics, drive the sales cases from start until signing the deal
• Create demand and execute the growth strategy within this solution area
• Create and build relations with new and existing clients
• Work in tight co-operation with the customer teams, delivery management and other partners and suppliers
• Measures in the role are total contract value, external revenue and profitability
We expect you to have
• At least 5 years’ experience of sales in a business-to-business environment, with solutions related to payment or e-invoice/B2B solutions. You have a good understanding of payment/e-invoice solutions, the payment processes and how they will help our customers, both from a business and technical perspective.
• Experience in the banking sector. Understanding our customers’ industry and core processes are of high value in this role
• Track record of closing deals
• You have convincing presentation and value proposition articulation skills
• You are able to inspire both your team and the customer to envision the future possibilities that our solutions can deliver
• An academically degree or similar competence
• Fluent Swedish and English language skills, both orally and written
As a person you are
Ideally you would have strong experience in the finance Industry area. Most importantly, you have a track record of transforming opportunities into results. You are driven and passionate about meeting clients to discuss how our solutions can help our customers to be more efficient and successful.
You’re an innovator with a challenger attitude. You have the capacity to challenge and inspire both your team and the customer to envision the future possibilities that our solutions can deliver.
We offer you interesting challenges and career development possibilities in a fast-moving environment. We offer you the chance to make a difference. You will have opportunities to create new IT solutions, services and products that benefit not just your customers’ businesses but all of society. Moreover, we offer you opportunities to grow and improve your skills and competence. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your business as well as your own career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you.
We conduct background checks on all final candidates.
For more information, please contact Linda Elvelin Österman at +46 735 08 35 86 / email@example.com or Linus Andersson at +46 737 35 29 02 / firstname.lastname@example.org