FranklinCovey is a global company specializing in performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require a change in human behavior. Our expertise is in seven areas: Leadership, Execution, Productivity, Trust, Sales Performance, Customer Loyalty, and Education. FranklinCovey was established in Sweden in 2005 and has offices in 147 countries globally.
Do you want to be a part of making organizations successful? This is a chance to work with one of the world’s leading companies in the area of leadership development and performance improvement. FranklinCovey Sweden is growing and are therefore looking for their next Client Partner. The primary role of the Client Partner is to present FranklinCovey solutions to key decision makers within targeted accounts and grow sales revenue. The Client Partner will build mutually beneficial business relationships; identify clients needs to make individual client consultations and close business. This is a strategic sales role for a senior professional with leader experience and a high degree of business maturity. You report to the Director of Business Development & Leadership. The position is based at the Stockholm Office at Sveavägen 34.
• Responsible for strategic sales and presentation of FranklinCoveys services to key decision makers in middle to large corporations.
• Maintaining and initiating good and long-term customer relationships on existing accounts as well as prospecting new potential clients to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
• Evaluate and analyse client needs to prescribe, design and implement strategic interventions by using the full range of existing FranklinCovey products and programs.
• Conveying the value of FranklinCoveys services by understanding business needs and proving what tangible results they can lead to.
• This position requires multiple years of experience in corporate sales, preferably in a professional services environment.
• BA/BS in business or related field is required.
• A stable work history and successful track record of personal sales performance in a large corporate
environment is essential.
• Requires a consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation,
forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure.
• Leadership experience is a requirement.
• A consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in both identifying new potential business opportunities and the ability to maintain and develop business with existing accounts.
• Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities and has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability.
• The ability to build a useful network of contacts and relationships in order to achieve objectives.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential – Must be able to create and hold
compelling and polished sales presentations to both line leadership and senior corporate executives
within target companies.
• Through own initiative, you have the ability to execute plans with commitment and determination to
close deals and achieve high quality results.
• Uses a systematic approach and defines clear priorities
• We believe you are energetic, enthusiastic and have high integrity.
• You are competitive and have the drive to close business that creates mutual value for both
FranklinCovey and your client.
• You communicate in a clear, precise and structured way that inspires confidence – Business English is a
For more information please contact Sarah Bouvin; 076 820 46 48, email@example.com or Linda Bellis; 073 946 86 44, firstname.lastname@example.org