Analytical customer relationship management (CRM) is one of If Private’s strategic focus areas. The CRM organisation is responsible, in the Nordic area, for creating effective communication processes and positive customer experiences by utilising data and digital opportunities.
The Head of CRM Sweden is responsible for developing effective customer relationship management processes, contributing to sales, promoting loyalty and enhancing the customer experience with If.
The position will report to the Nordic Head of CRM and be part of the Nordic CRM management team as well as the Sales & Service management team in Sweden.
You lead a team of 14 skilled CRM professionals, including both communication experts and more technically inclined persons. Together with your team, your main responsibilities are to:
• Plan, execute and evaluate sales and retention enhancing 1:1 customer communication.
• Identify new, innovative communication opportunities and technical solutions.
• Actively manage the mandatory, insurance-related communication processes (Core Communication) in order to significantly reduce costs, increase share of digital customers and improve the customer experience.
• Lead the team’s work according to agile working processes
• Deliver and utilise customer insight and actively contribute to customer-oriented business development in Private
• Develop and optimise outbound prospecting together with the Sales and Service organisation
• Identify, analyse and improve the main customer journeys that optimise upsale and retention
• Ensure close cooperation with internal partners and stakeholders,
• Contribute to the direction, development and strategy of the CRM organisation on a Nordic level.
• Master’s degree or equivalent
• Strategic view on customer relationship management / customer experience management / customer asset management
• Analytic and business-oriented mind-set
• Experience from working with IT and an interest in the technical side of customer communication, ability to support your team members working with tools such as SQL, Teradata CIM or Tableau
• Good understanding of what new possibilities digital and big data offer analytical CRM
• Excellent communication skills, ability to crystallise, visualise and simplify complex themes and modify message to different audiences
• Innovative mind and a strong drive to develop and improve with a hands-on approach
• Experience of successfully managing large projects, a systematic approach to tasks and ability to make things happen
• Good leadership skills
• Strong networking and cooperation skills
For more information please contact Lina Svensson; email@example.com or Cecilia Brinck; firstname.lastname@example.org