Sales Development Manager Seating & Positioning – North
Our sales network, with both our own sales companies and independent distributors, is growing continuously. If you want to be part of a fantastic team and continue developing this fantastic company that makes a difference in people’s lives every day go ahead and apply for the role as Sales development Manager.
As a Sales Development Manager you will be responsible for the sales and business development for the full product range of seating & positioning products including revenue growth and account penetration. You will be responsible for the ongoing sales, planning and account management in your territory as well as prospecting to develop new customer segments and customers.
The main tasks will be to schedule and conduct customer visits and product fittings and to promote Permobils products through customer meetings, training & education, fairs and exhibitions. You will also play an important role in the tender management process.
The Sales Development Manager reports to the VP sales/country manager.
- We believe you have at least 3 years sales experience, with proven, successful track record within the medical device field.
- You are action and goal oriented with a well-developed business acumen.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English.
- To qualify for this position you also need computer skills and a driver’s license.
- The person we are looking for is positive, outgoing and easily connects to
people and maintains good relationships.
- As a Sales Development Manager you need to understand/analyze the user’s needs and you need to have the ability to think outside the box and spot new business opportunities.