Are you the driven leader ready to take on the challenge to grow the digital marketing & sales business unit MC Performance in Sweden?
Marketing Clinic Business Unit, MC Performance focuses on digital transformation and performance marketing. MC Performance business is in an early stage of development in Sweden with a turnover of 10 million SEK and a headcount of 6 people. Marketing Clinic has outlined an ambitious plan for the MC Performance business growth in Sweden, both organic and M&A driven. The new VP will play a key role in executing the future growth of the Business Unit. The role is based in central Stockholm and will report to Vice President, MC Performance in Finland.
The VP’s key task is to ensure that the Business Unit reaches growth and profitability targets by managing sales and demand creation. Also develop and commercialize content and expertise that addresses customer needs. Ensuring excellent people leadership, organizational development, managing the delivery process and resourcing. The key measurements for the role will be revenue, gross-margin and EBIT for the Business Unit.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Commercialize the BU offering and ensure that it is constantly relevant to customer’s current and emerging needs
- Manage BU lead generation and sales
- Identify cross-sales leads in on-going projects, both within the BU and in-between other BUs
- Organize demand creation activities in coordination with the other BU
- Ensure effective project delivery both from project profitability and quality point of view
- Manage BU organization structure, recruitment and resourcing together with HR
- Build employee motivation and experience by acting as a role model in thought leadership, content, sales, quality and ways of working
- Coach and support BU team members in content development, sales, deliveries, client management and in personal growth.
Previous experience and capabilities
- Academic background preferable within Business Economics or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience from a leading role at a digital agency within performance marketing, such as market automation, lead generation (SEO/SEM), e-commerce etc.
- Identifies commercial opportunities and has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Systematic leader that provides the team with a clear sense of direction, inspires and co-ordinates others and keeps them focused on the objectives.
- Ensure competitive offering through understanding industry and customer needs and is able to communicate ”what good looks like”
- Has a strong network and embraces selling, for the Business Unit as well as the Group.
- People Management; Creates clarity, fosters excitement, shows integrity, follows on actions, respects individuals.
- Inspiring leader that develops people through delegation, empowerment and coaching
- Produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions that breaks away from tradition and promotes change
- Make things happen and execute plans with commitment and determination.
About Marketing Clinic
At Marketing Clinic there are Nordic strategy and marketing professionals that enjoy challenging the status quo to make growth happen. Their purpose is to inspire businesses, services and brands to create a positive impact on peoples everyday life.
Creating a culture of Positive Impact;
- We take our work seriously, without taking ourselves too seriously
- We work in team because we are stronger together
- We don’t rush into conclusions – we believe in developing a deeper understanding
- We spark inspiration at every encounter
- We believe excitement is contagious
- At Marketing Clinic I can be me.