Do you have experience and track record from fast growing eCommerce in either B2C or B2B?
Do you want to combine your technical and commercial leadership experience and passion for eCommerce in a context where you will have a broad responsibility and opportunity to make a significant impact on strategy, organisation, systems, customer experience and ultimately aggressive sales growth?
About the role
Our client has one of the largest eCommerce stores in the Nordics (almost 10 bnSEK online) and is the leading Nordic distributor in its industry, with a large network of physical stores.
As Head of e-Commerce, you are offered a key role in the company and the digital development journey. The company is building a strong digital department and a solid position as digital market leader to forego the digital transformation changing its industry. The role will be responsible for driving the company’s eCommerce channels and scale them for aggressive growth. Digital selling already accounts for a substantial part of the company’s total selling, but the ambition is to pick up the pace as the online growth is expected to increase even faster and double in size in the coming years. As Head of e-commerce, you will proactively manage this scale up from a technical, organisational and commercial point of view and you will contribute to driving digital transformation throughout the company.
The Head of e-commerce will be based in the Group Head Office in Stockholm and will report to the Chief Digital Officer.
- Build a strong eCommerce organisation capable of delivering on aggressive growth targets
- Build a strategic plan how to deliver on above mentioned targets, combining both technical and commercial development
- Plan and lead the technical development of our platforms together with our Digital Solutions Architect
- Build a commercial plan in close collaboration with our local sales and marketing organisations and physical stores
- Improve customer experience and customer satisfaction throughout our eCommerce channels
- Actively develop way of working to enable speed and quality in output through agile methodology supporting a microservices architecture
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the company, including functional managers in the local markets and on group level (within sales, marketing, logistics, etc.)
Who are you?
- You are a highly data driven person with strong analytical capability
- You have a deep understanding of commercial drivers in online sales
- You have a deep knowledge in building strong customer experiences
- You have deep knowledge in technical eCommerce solutions and are knowledgeable about possibilities through new technologies
- You are capable of implementing new technical solutions hands-on together with developer teams
- You are organised and passionate about transforming way of working
- You are capable of establishing scalable organisations and processes
- You thrive in a hands-on, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- You are a prestigeless leader
We hope you have
- Several years of experience from fast growing eCommerce in either B2C or B2B
- Experience from building customer centric products and outstanding customer experiences
- Experience from leading successful eCommerce teams
- Experience in Agile development practices, processes and ceremonies
- Experience in building agile teams with product owner roles and decentralised team responsibilities