– Passion for sustainable growth –
We are currently looking for a Nordic Business Development Manager. You will be based in our Nordic headquarter, located in Stockholm/Tumba. You´re a part of the Nordic Management Team, reporting to the MD Nordics. The locations in the Nordic region are (Sweden) Tumba, Gothenburg and Malmoe, (Norway) Oslo/Frogner, (Denmark) Vejle and Copenhagen/Ishöj and (Finland) Helsinki/Vantaa
As our new Nordic Business Development Manager you will be responsible for the definition of our business development strategy and its implementation. You will be driving the growth in the region through acquisition of new customers.
We want you to:
- Take a Nordic responsibility, generate and maintain a significant pipeline of potential target customer
- Create valuable and innovative offers for key prospects and lead them into the contract phase
- Support the operational departments through the start-up phase of new relations
- Coordinate KAM functions or other country commercial functions (Country Leads) to ensure customer satisfaction and sustainable profitability
- Develop, support and drive the sales orientation part of the HAVI culture
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong expertise and seniority in sales processes, strategic approach and a proven ability to build sustainable, trusting relations with customers.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven understanding of structures and processes in an international company / sales organizations with a multichannel approach.
- Fluent in Swedish, English and good understanding in Nordic languages.
- Minimum 5 years work of relevant experience, mostly in commercial areas (Business Development, Sales and some Project management)
- Meritorious with Logistics and Supply Chain knowledge (preferably with food sector knowledge)
Team working attitude, self-driven, trust-building, very good execution skills, strategic acumen, yet operationally strong and a positive approach.
We offer you:
A key role in a company with strong growth ambitions and a history of truly partnering with global and local brands. We are successful through our focus to continuously provide superior value to improve our customers position. We work in an international environment and offer good benefits adjusted for the Nordic market.
HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovation, optimization and management of the supply chains for leading brands like McDonalds, Espresso House, Pizza Hut, KFC, Vapiano, Subway and Jensen´s Böfhus. Offering services in analytics, packaging, sourcing, supply chain management and logistics, HAVI partners with companies to address both big and small challenges across the supply chain, from commodity to the customer. Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in over 100 countries. HAVI’s supply chain services are assisted by the customer engagement services offered by our affiliated company, The Marketing Store. For more information, please visit HAVI.com and www.tmsw.com. In the Nordic region we have a turnover of ~500 MEUR and ~450 employees.