We want every Voi ride to be a magical one! But sometimes, things don’t always go as planned and we need a little help from User Support. That’s where you come in!
We are now looking for a Head of User Support Operations (USO) to make Voi the #1 rated micromobility company for user support. If you are enthusiastic about customers, curious about continuously evolving and improving how we meet our customers needs, while able to scale an organisation efficiently, we are looking for you!
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and committed people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now. We’re in the midst of laying the foundation of Voi, and this role offers the opportunity to shape how we run our future user support. As a Voiager, you’re not just an employee, you’re an owner and a contributor – you’ll be part of our growth, our purpose, voiage and culture.
Your mission at Voi
As our Head of User Support Operations (USO) you will be the voice of the customer at Voi and we expect you to be excited about delivering the best experience for our customers. You will be setting and implementing the strategic direction for User Support Operations (USO) globally and be responsible for our central support team and our outsourced operations. Your responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Global budget ownership and responsibility for service performance across all functional KPIs.
- Recruitment, coaching and development of a motivated and autonomous team.
- Drive the development and improvement of internal and external processes.
- Building an understanding of both industry & consumer trends to continuously re-evaluate how user support as a function needs to change to continue to offer first class service.
- Personalize and localize the support experience while maintaining a tightly run function that keeps costs hyper-efficient as we grow.
- Ownership and management of all external suppliers used by USO, including finding and optimising the right tools for the team to achieve their goals.
- Stakeholder management and facilitating cross-company collaboration between USO and markets, as well as between USO and product/tech/data teams.
What you’ll need to embark
- 5+ years of experience leading a full customer support function, coordinating both central and local/outsourced teams.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with transforming the customer support function to meet the needs of new customers and changing market conditions.
- Previous experience with setting and implementing new customer success strategies
- Network of peers within customer support to be able to learn from best practice insight in other organizations and industries
- Experience building & managing high-performing teams.
- Previous experience with a diverse and complex set of end-customers.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree from university or equivalent.
Who you are
- Always puts the end customer first.
- Seasoned leader with solid interpersonal skills.
- Curious and agile entrepreneur who thrives when given new challenges.
- A hands-on operator who can set and implement new strategies rapidly.
- Skilled analytical capabilities and big interest in process, quality control and rapid scaling.
- Data driven in your decisions and actions.
- Not afraid to think innovatively experiment with ways to improve our service and make us more efficient.
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society.