Fortum Consumer Solutions is the leading consumer business in the Nordics. We are offering our approx. 2.4 million customers energy related services across several well-known brands, such as Fortum, Hafslund Strøm, NorgesEnergi, Göta Energi, Kotimaan Energia and Fortum Charge & Drive. Through strong cross-functional collaboration, sustainability focus and agile working methods, we strive to make our customers’ increasingly digital lives easier with our services.
Fortum’s Division Consumer Solution is looking for a Procurement Manager with knowledge and experience of sourcing activities in an international environment. You will be a member of a team with experienced colleagues and work in close cooperation with Fortum functions and our main suppliers.
In this position your primary responsibilities will be within the Indirect Services area, mainly for Sales, other categories and content of the work can be adjusted based on team collaboration, your experience and interest. You will be responsible to carry out supplier pre-selection, tendering, contracting and relationship management duties according to Fortum’s global processes. You will cooperate with different stakeholders in order to develop the processes and cost effectiveness of the Indirect services areas on both a strategic and an operational level.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Managing and leading sourcing projects and negotiations.
- Supporting global procurement initiatives.
- Working as the main contact person towards internal stakeholders and managing cross-functional category teams.
- Developing, implementing, and managing sourcing strategies.
- Seeking new solutions, innovations and suppliers for indirect services and products.
- Drive Supplier Relationship Management for chosen suppliers incl. supplier performance.
- Bachleor’s degree in a relevant area (e.g. economics, engineering).
- 2-4 years of sourcing experience in an international, fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and experience from the indirect procurement area, especially sales and marketing categories, together with a well-developed business sense.
- Talent in negotiations and networking.
- Proficient in MS Office tools, knowledge in SAP Ariba is a benefit.
- Fluent in Swedish as well as English.
- Positive and efficient and most importantly you have a great “can do” attitude.
- Analytical and accurate with proven project management skills, development focused and goal-oriented.
- Driven by results with leadership and influencing skills.
- Good social competence as well as interpersonal and communication skills.
- A challenging position within Fortum Consumer Solutions with great development opportunities.
- A highly competent cross-functional organization, with high pace and clear ambitions – in a creative, friendly and flexible working environment.
- Opportunities for personal learning and professional development. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle.
- We are a company for the Doers – those who want to make a difference. Come lead the change with us!