We are on a mission to become the leading force within property management and residential services. And we are looking for likeminded people to join us on this journey.
Several leading companies joined forces to form Odevo and have in less than three years grown the business more than tenfold to become a leading international player, managing more than 500 000 homes. Our ambition is to continue to grow at the same pace both organically and by attracting additional companies to join us both in Europe and on other continents.
Residential real estate is the world’s largest asset class and buying a home is often the biggest investment a person will make, but the residential property management industry is lagging when it comes to customer focus and digitalization. That’s why we formed Odevo.
Our software is custom-made to simplify living and to make life easier for property owners, residents, and property managers. We make difficult things easy to understand and automate time-consuming tasks so people can spend more time on things that they enjoy.
Even though we are big, for us it’s all about being outstanding. We aspire to break new ground through innovation and cultivate a workplace where we can grow as individuals and have fun achieving great things together.
To continue our ambitious growth journey, we are looking for more great people to join us. Are you one of them?
About the role
We are now looking for a talented individual to take a central role in the Group Finance team and work closely with local finance and management teams within the group.
- Together with the group finance team, own the Group management reporting process, continuously improve reporting models, presentations, processes, and structure and ensuring efficient reporting from local Finance team
- Design and implement (supported by advisors/consultants) a reporting infrastructure suitable for a global company in hyper growth, e.g., replacing Excel with more automated reporting (i.e., Power BI)
- Prepare and present business review material for Group Management team and prepare sections of Board materials
- Support M&A projects with financial modeling
- To some extent integrate acquired companies in Group reporting structure and supporting other post-acquisition integration activities within Finance scope
- Drive ad-hoc finance projects, working closely with advisor teams when relevant
- Work closely with Group CFO and CEO and local CFOs/Finance teams
- Have a central role in forming and building Group finance capabilities and scaling up the Group business control team
Who you are
- You build strong relationships with Group Finance teams, Business areas and financial advisors
- You can prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and quickly change focus while maintaining attention to details. You have the ability to work independently, with limited guidance, drive own projects and set ambitious goals
- You operate with structure and order while you are constantly on the move to get things done
- You thrive on learning about different markets and companies and can use that knowledge to identify what performance metrics to measure, how to measure them and support effective implementation of these in the business
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Excellent Excel modeling, PowerPoint, and presentation (written and verbally) skills
- Financial advisory experience within M&A or Business/Financial control experience within corporate environment or equivalent experience
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application! Please follow the link in order to submit your application: https://career.odevo.com/jobs/1903322-group-business-controller
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact William Hagberg, Talent Acquisition Consultant or Lovisa Sundström, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Odevo.