Is relationship building selling in your DNA? Do you also want the chance to work with exactly this at one of Sweden’s fastest growing tech companies? Now we are looking for a true business minded person who wants to take on the role of our new Key Account Manager for our restaurant chains. In addition to further developing and maintaining good relations with these, you will be responsible for driving through negotiations, additional sales and developing our business further. We believe that it will be a great success if, like us, you absolutely love to be involved and build a great relationship with a win-win-win mentality. Do you have it in you to take on this exciting challenge with curiosity, energy and drive? If so, there is no time to lose – come join the fun!
What you will (but not only) do:
- Be responsible for some of our restaurant chains where you develop good relationships and ensure that our partners always have a positive experience with us.
- Develop the business, we are in an expansive phase where you will get to participate in developing and improving our business together with our partners as well as setting structures, processes and working methods
- Conduct complex negotiations, where you take the business relationship from the status quo to completion with the goal that both parties leave the negotiating table as winners.
- Together with your partners, create long-term marketing plans to drive additional sales.
- You will be responsible for sales development, additional sales and have responsibility for results for our partners
- You have at least three years of experience working as a Key Account Manager, where you worked with business development.
- You have a post-secondary education
- You have good experience in complex negotiations
- You can communicate in Swedish and English fluently in speech and writing
- It is meritorious if you have worked as a Key Account Manager within HORECA.
- It is meritorious with experience from Salesforce
Who you are:
- An initiator – Crossing tasks of the list combined with a proactive approach we believe that you like to to get it done by taking initiatives.
- Results oriented – It wouldn’t be a success story without great results, the not-giving-up mindset will come in handy here to keep on breaking new records!
- Business minded – Besides representing foodora in the pinkest way possible you make sure to maintain a professional way of working which reflects in your strategies as well as in your communication.
- Relationship building – Since you will be working with some of our key brands, numbers and people should be equally important for you.
Who we are:
We’re foodorians, a driven and happy gang of food lovers eager to create the LMD* service of the future! Our core values help concretize what we’re aiming for: We dare, We get it done & We’re equally pink. We’re people from all backgrounds, with different experiences, opinions and ideas. This is something we value highly, since we fully believe that diversity is what builds our culture and success.
Success is fun, but let’s be clear: it cannot happen at the expense of sustainability. Since January 2020 we’re a carbon neutral business and we hope to lead the way for sustainability within our industry – from supplying 100% electrical transportation to promoting more environmentally friendly food choices. Please check out our Instagram, foodorapeople.se, to see what’s going on right now.
*LMD = Last Mile Delivery. That, and many other nerdy abbreviations, is something you’ll learn when you start. 😉
- Wellness allowance.
- Employee discount at foodora (woho!).
- Occupational pension, incl. premium exemption insurance, accident insurance and life insurance.
- Great deals at Benify.
- Awesome AW’s and (pink) parties.