Bisnode enables people to make smart decisions. They turn data into insights that facilitate decision-making in both strategic issues and daily operations for companies and organizations throughout Europe. Bisnode has 2 600 employees in 19 markets and their vision is to contribute to a world where people feel empowered to take action.
Sr Digital Business Development Manager, SME and Consumer
We are looking for a strategic yet practical and operational Senior Business Development Manager to partner with Director Group Product Management SME to take our offering, organization and our mission to the next level. With your entrepreneurial drive and structured approach you will develop our current offering as well as coming up with ideas for new business. You will drive change through the development and alignment of strategic goals and project management of key initiatives. Your primarily customer focus will be on the SME and consumer segment.
Main areas and responsibilities
• Business development – evaluating the overall position of Bisnode by building and assessing business cases, synthesizing business intelligence and strengthening internal structural assets.
• Product development – creating, designing and buldning new products and functionality (incl. Requirements planning, development management, testing, marketing and launching products)
Experience and background
The Business Development Manager will require a candidate with a good balance of experience and knowledge in driving strategy, planning and executional excellence of initiatives across an organization, and understanding of working with internal stakeholders and external customers and partners, effectively to drive excellent satisfaction.The ideal candidate must have strong self-awareness and cross- company collaboration skills, be an excellent communicator who is highly organized and a self-starter who can effectively manage ambiguity, and that is:
• Able to independently design and execute development projects comprising 12-18 months in line with overall product platform strategy and Bisnode overall strategy
• Strong business sense and ability to independently design and implement attractive change management cases and competitive business models
o Proactively increases sales and profitability of products
o Product positioning for future success in the market
• Natural leader inspiring action and gaining trust in all levels of the organization
• Well-structured and pedagogical
Candidate should have:
• 7+ years of business experience
• Experience in business development and/or product manager roles
• BA/BS require
• Experience in project management/steering and agile development
• Industry and Market Analysis
• Advanced oral and written communication skills, planning and organizational abilities
• Results oriented yet prestige less
• A passion for big data, the web, apps and all things digital
Bisnode is in the midst of an extensive and expansive phase, where there is a big focus on Big Data, Digital Development and Innovation. At Bisnode, that operates in an international context, we offer a stimulating and motivating environment, where there is a focus on our employees engagement and personal development. The role as Business Development Manager is a high profile opportunity in a global business and there are good future career prospects for the right person.
For additional information regarding the position, please contact Sara Heimer (email@example.com) or Tove Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org)