SF Studios, founded in 1919, is one of the world’s oldest film companies and the leading film studio in the Nordic region. Its business includes production and distribution of feature films and TV series and the digital services SF Anytime and SF Kids Play. SF Studios has its head office in Stockholm, Sweden and subsidiaries in Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki and London, and is part of the leading Nordic media company Bonnier AB.
SF Studios is looking for a Project Manager Social Media to optimize digital and social marketing and developing, planning and executing of title specific SoMe strategies in all windows in Sweden and also being overall responsible for all SF Studios owned digital communication channels.
- Overall responsible for SF Studios’ digital and social media communication, including responsibility for SF Studios digital channels (developing SF Studios digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat), follow up our digital marketing campaigns, responsible for optimizing our media buy in digital media
- Follow and monitoring the development within digital channels (e.g. user generated content/ comments), and take quick actions to make the digital communication and marketing within SF Studios the best possible
- Responsible for the daily operations, performance and development of all SF Studios owned SoMe channels
- Project managing all social media activities for all titles with respect to the entire SoMe process (you own the SoMe activities from A – Z, incl. paid/earned/owned)
- Developing, pitching, planning and executing title/film specific SoMe strategies and presentations on a strategy level as well as on an operational level and a creative level – from idea to finished plan
- Create engaging and creative posts in accordance with your plans and execute on competitions and other planned initiatives while keeping stakeholders informed and involved
- Project manage content creation, campaign assets, deadlines etc towards producers, advertising agencies etc)
- Handle the paid part of the campaign plus overall reporting
- Generate content! Camera in hand, – make sure to grab all opportunities to create fun, engaging and innovative SoMe extra materials around all projects (among others by being physically proactive and present on shootings, events, pre-screenings, premieres etc.)
- You’ll be the metrics specialist and take the creative lead at the same time for SoMe
- Up-date press room with relevant information, stills, synopsis and facts, and handling our own press releases.
- Overall responsible for invitations to press screenings (handled through Clipsource)
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent skills within social media and digital marketing and how we best communicate about our films in digital channels (skilled communicator, writer, copy)
- You are analytical and have great experience from buying media in digital channels and know how to work with data to optimize impact
- Great project management skills and an excellent sense of initiative and responsibility
- You have experience with SoMe management – posting, communicating and generating content. experience with paid campaigns (maybe from a media agency or similar) is a large plus and so is experience with video/content creation
- Good operative experience from working in projects and great skills in holding budgets and deadlines and project coordination
- Good knowledge and a great interest in films
Education (formal qualifications)
- A higher education within communication and or marketing and fluent in Swedish
- Great and relevant experience from leading and executing marketing projects, especially within digital marketing and SoMe
- Excellent experience from a creative work within communication and/or marketing both on a strategic and an operative level
- Forward thinking team player, with a “can do” business attitude. Seeks out problems and opportunities for change.
- Takes initiatives and responsibility
- Creative and curious
- Approaches work with a sense of urgency and passion, and a dedication to exceed expectations
- Flexible, prestige-less and a helpful mindset
- Keeping calm in stressful situations and dealing well with a sometimes heavy workload
Do you have questions? If you want to know more about the service, please contact Lovisa Larsson, firstname.lastname@example.org