Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 200 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 600, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, Oslo and Shanghai.
Acne Studios are now looking for a Supply-Chain Manager to head the supply-chain team in Sweden supporting the global organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a global fashion house and play a key role in the company’s growth!
One of the key objectives is to streamline Acne Studios’ global supply-chain function by continuously identifying and implementing operational improvement measures. You will be responsible for a world-class coordination of the upper part of the company’s supply-chain which includes communication with suppliers regarding shipping and packing requirements as well as compliance regulations. The role also includes full responsibility for the upcoming 3PL outlet operation in Sweden.
You will report to the Supply-Chain Director and be based at Acne Studios’ headquarters at Floragatan, just north of Humlegården.
Main Duties & Responsibilities.
- Fully responsible for both the long-term and day-to-day management of the HQ Supply-Chain & HQ Logistics teams incl. recruitment, performance, coaching, costs etc.
- Manage Supply-Chain improvement projects; both externally and internally against other departments as well as the warehouses.
- Develop and coordinate the weekly reporting for incoming deliveries and intake confirmation notifications to distribute within the organization.
- Monitor and secure accurate high-quality forecast models for the company’s warehouses in order to optimize the resource planning and allocation processes for these operations for each delivery period.
- Regularly collect data, conduct analyses and perform business controlling to support decision-making processes as well as to verify that the most important Supply-Chain KPI:s are performing according to plan.
- Manage reporting from the Supply-Chain department towards the rest of the organization.
- Master´s degree in business administration, engineering, Supply-Chain Mgmt or similar.
- At least five years of professional experience within logistics, Supply-Chain management, management consulting or business controlling in a labor intensive environment.
- Strong leadership skills with clear focus on leading by example.
- Strong general business sense with an ability to connect operational and financial parameters
- Clear action orientation with an ability to transfer ideas into action and tangible results
- Excellent numerical/analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English and Swedish is required, additional language skills are meriting.
- Work experience within retail, e-commerce and/or the fashion industry is meriting.