Nordic Morning is a data-driven marketing and service design company that drives change for some of the largest enterprises and brands in the Nordics. We’re a growing team of 325 experts from nearly 25 nationalities who work collectively to develop and run our client’s Digital Growth Engines. We develop digital experiences utilizing our expertise within business transformation, service design, technology, data-driven marketing and content. Together, we create innovative solutions that help organizations achieve lasting impact
We’re expanding our team and are searching for a Head of Design & Service Development. Would you like to be a part of our exciting change journey? Do you often wonder ’What if’? Do you always see the bigger picture without losing sight of small details? Are you forever striving to make things better? Awesome! You’ll fit right in. At Nordic Morning you’ll find some of the most talented people in the business and a team that is passionate about service design, customer experience and data-driven marketing.
As a Head of Design & Service Development you will be responsible for Nordic Mornings offer within Service Design and the area of Design & Service Development. You will lead and inspire a team of 20+ people and set direction and expectation to ensure quality and standards of delivery, create the right conditions for the team to do their best work.
- Strategic direction of the practice and business development – promote the practice, prospect and create opportunities / leads through diagnostic client discussions, and secure profitable engagements.
- Responsibility for the department P&L and actively contribute to Nordic Mornings commercial success, and leadership team.
- Will support in creating proposals and roadmaps for experience- and service design projects based on client briefs, and identified opportunities.
- Marketing – attend networking events, conferences, and other activity to create new business opportunities. Be visible presence for thought leadership content, speaking engagements, and other opportunities to raise your own and the agency’s profile, primarily within service design.
- As a key member of the Nordic Morning business you will be a contributor to the Leadership Team setting direction for culture, and service offering.
Experience & Competencies.
- 7+ year’s experience in a consulting or strategy role with a strong digital skew.
- Commercially driven – accustomed to structuring financial engagements, comfortable with accountability for revenue and performance.
- Excellent client facing presence – confident talking to senior clients and public speaking.
- First class leadership skills – you will need to be organised and motivated to drive an agenda and inspire people to follow your lead.
- Inquisitive with critical and analytical thinking, with the ability to explain and present complex concepts in a simple and concise manner.
- Positive, collaborative attitude and used to drive projects independently.
- You are used to work crossfunctionaly and close with developers, creatives and researchers.
- You approach challenges with a holistic perspective and identify possibilities where others get stuck.