Cision är ett världsledande företag som levererar kommunikationslösningar inom både IR och PR. Våra kunder använder Cision för att hantera många viktiga delar i sin kommunikation – allt ifrån att identifiera viktiga medier och opinionsbildare till att nå ut med sina budskap, bevaka medier och mäta effekten av sin kommunikation. Cision har verksamhet på 30 olika marknader såsom USA, Storbritannien, Kanada, Frankrike, Tyskland, Portugal, Sverige, Finland och Asien vilka tillsammans representerar alla olika varumärken i Cisions koncern, bland annat PR Newswire, Vocus och Prime Research. Cisions nordiska kontor består av idag ca 85 personer som tillsammans bearbetar alla de nordiska länderna.
Do you have a solid experience in operations management? Are you also a business driven person with a proven track record in change management? Is an excellent customer experience your main focus?
The position as Nordic Customer Operations Director is a key position at Cision and part of the Nordic Management team. In the role you are expected to maintain and develop processes and structures to ensure customer success and service delivery quality. In addition, you will be expected to contribute beyond the aspects of Customer Operations in the Management Team as a general Business Leader within Cision Nordics.
Customer Operations currently consists of Support, Customer onboarding, Web Solutions, Monitoring and Research. The functions are located in Stockholm and Helsinki and consist of about 30 team-members all together. The teams deliver outstanding customer service in a professional and timely manner and is a 24/7-365 operation.
- Build/contribute to a scalable and learning customer operations function by defining and innovating internal processes and develop structures.
- Create conditions for contribution and engagement among co-workers and users focusing on maximizing the organizations’ success and customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain a well-functioning relationship and co-operative atmosphere with all internal functions and stakeholders to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and efficient processes.
- Maintain and develop a winning and distinctive service-minded culture within the customer operations team functions
- Operate and focus both on a strategic as well as tactical level
- Contribute and drive the properties of Customer Operations in the Nordic Management Team
- Interact with the Cision global operations teams as required as we integrate the Customer Operations across the Cision entities at various levels
- Harmonize, coordinate and streamline Customer Operations different functions from a Nordic perspective
- Ensure that all units deliver according to established processes and routines
- Define and meet the KPIs for the different functions
- Continuously develop and transform the business over time to meet and adapt to business requirements and customer expectations
- Be responsible for the Business Continuity Planning for the functions of responsibility
- Interact and participate in the Nordic Management Team duties
- Interact with other Customer Operations functions across the Cision entities
- A relevant academic degree with solid results
- +10 years’ experience from customer operations, consumer insight, business development or management consulting
- Familiar with fast changing work conditions in a multi-language and geographically spread organization, preferably in the Tech industry
- Management Team experience with proven track record in change management
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
- Ability to switch between a detailed focus and an overall strategic perspective
- Acts on own initiatives, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Business oriented with high focus on result
- Inspiring manager that provides the team with a clear sense of direction
- Creative, open-minded and problem-solving mindset
- Structured and uses a methodical approach, plans ahead and defines clear priorities
- Excellent communication skills to make sure that the team and other constituents will follow along as changes and developments are implemented