Would you like to be part of our Brand Management team, driving brand projects to support business development and strengthen trust and liking in our brand? Do you have strong analytical capabilities and project management skills with the ability of inspiring and getting all onboard in a collaborative work environment? If so, this is the job for you!
About the job
You will be part of our Group Brand & Marketing team which is part of the CEO Office. The primary tasks are to strengthen our brand and to develop methods contributing to support our brand. This role balances creative, analytical and strategic thinking. You will work closely with our Business intelligence specialists in the execution of market research. The overall purpose is to understand customer behavior and to use the information to develop strategies that build trust, drive customer growth, improve our brand’s positioning and ultimately generate revenue.
Group Brand is responsible for Brand
Management and Brand Identity and you will be part of our Brand Management team. Your focus will be to lead strategic initiatives and drive own projects to create a consistent, attractive and differentiating brand experience in order to create trust and liking in our brand.
The work requires holistic and strategic experience and capability, but there are also operational tasks that you will perform as our team is responsible for creating frameworks, guidelines, management of legal protection and brand intelligence measurements. You will manage and support brand related research to assess market opportunities, customer behavior and insights related to our brand.
Our challenge is to create engagement and understanding in how to build a unified and strong brand experience in all our markets defined by different local prerequisites in a landscape shaped by digitalization and increased competition from new market players.
What you need to succeed
- You must have a true business oriented mind-set with excellent skills within Brand Management.
- You have experience in successfully transforming complex business strategies to something that is easy to understand, actionable and possible to follow-up.
- Your way of working is data-driven and you are constantly monitoring industry innovation and new thinking, with ability to share and apply knowledge to support our Business in delivering brilliant customer solutions.
- The role demands strong project leadership skills. Ability to work together cross disciplines and to build strong relationships and collaborations within our company, both at the managerial level and amongst employees, is a prerequisite for success. In addition you should have the ability to explain and make the complex simple, inspirational and understandable to a large audience.
- Your strengths include capacity to analyze, provide structure, and see the big picture to be able to create, anchor and support implementation in the projects you drive and lead.
- As a person you have a truly collaborative mind-set, you are self-going and keep excellent qualities in your deliveries.
- You enjoy being on stage presenting strategies and frameworks to inspire and guiding targeted audiences.
- To communicate effortlessly in English, in written and verbal is a natural part of your daily job.
- As a person you are a curious, prestige less, team player, with a positive and service-minded way of thinking.
- Experience from working as a consultant in an agency is an advantage.