COLIVE is developing a product to streamline co-living operations and to engage with our co-living community members. We are also working on a mobile app to make sure that our tenants have the tools they need in a co-living environment.
We will leverage machine learning, IoT and data analytics in our product to build innovative use cases and high-end user experience.
We are looking for a CTO who has:
- 8+ years of experience as a software developer.
- Understanding of the commercial aspects of software development.
- A track record of working with complex web and mobile projects.
- A track record of working with data-driven projects.
- Solid understanding of domain driven architecture.
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end software development processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
On a daily basis you will:
- Oversee company’s data, security and infrastructure.
- Write code to implement new features together with the rest of the development team.
- Be up-to-date with technology trends and build a strategy to selectively implement those within the company to ensure its success.
- Manage company’s technological backlog.
- Mentor more junior but talented colleagues.
- Drive technical interviews for new hires.
- Participate in strategic discussions and build liaison with the rest of the organization.
- Drive technical discussions with our integration partners.
We are even more excited to meet you if:
- You have leadership experience.
- Understand the meaning of the Lean Startup principles.
- You are open-minded and result oriented.