Dometic has been on a growth path since its start in 2001. We have doubled the size of the company during the last five years and we are now creating the platform for further organic growth and expansion. In order to support the ambitious and profitable expansion we are targeting, Dometic has created an organization called Global Verticals, which includes Outdoor, Residential, Mobile Deliveries and Hospitality.
Dometic is a market leader when it comes to developing, manufacturing and selling products for the hotel industry. The Hospitality division is also targeting the health care industry where we have products that can support Health Care and elderly care institutions.
We are now looking for an energetic and motivated Regional Sales Manager with excellent proven track record within the Hospitality segment; Hotels and/or Healthcare.
This role includes the Regional Sales Manager responsibility for EMEA; meaning you will drive the sales team to manage and grow the business across the complete products range. The role also includes the Sales Manager responsibility for the Nordic Region. This is a new role within the group and will report to the Head of Business Development Hospitality. The position is based in Stockholm.
Regional Sales Management:
- Lead the EMEA Territory Sales team to develop and execute sales plans that create and sustain long-term client relationships, resulting in generating business with new and existing customers that drive profitable revenue growth.
- Manage sales quotas, budgets, pipeline generation and sales strategies for the region.
- Establish sales plans and goals based on in-depth analysis of market conditions, Dometic’s strategic objectives and customer objectives/needs.
- Train, coach, motivate and manage the sales force in the region.
- Measure and manage targets, goals and performance of sales team.
- Make sure competence development and training needs of Sales team are identified and addressed.
Sales Manager Nordic:
- Key Account Management responsibility for all Hospitality customer categories (existing and potentials) in the Nordic region.
- Full sales cycle responsibility, from preparation and execution of customer presentations to price negotiations and preparation of price agreements.
- Sales-data analysis, budget- and forecast planning.
- Close coordination and project leader in customer projects with internal functions such as engineering, purchase, quality, operations, finance, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong experience on the supplier side, with established business network relationships throughout the Hotels/ Healthcare channels: Distribution/Procurement/ Design and construction/ OS&E/FF&E.
- Proven track record in managing Sales Teams and Sales Activities, throughout multi – geographical scope.
- Experience in managing and following on Sales Teams full use and development of CRM tool in place across multi geographical scope.
- Proven Key Account Management track record in Hospitality segments (Hotels and/or Healthcare) is a must.
- Regional Pricing and Channels set-up and management.
- Experience working with premium brands and high valued USPs.
- Project Management on mid to long term cycles.
- Acumen in selling Engineered and or Refrigeration equipment.
- Literate with full Microsoft pack and reporting tools.
To be successful in this role, you understand the importance of our core values – We are passionate, We act responsibly, We are building together and We embrace change; these values reflect the heart and soul of Dometic and they define what it takes to work here and how we do things.
- In addition to embracing our core values, we believe that you possess the following skills, competencies & characteristics:
- Focus on profitable sales growth.
- Results and action orientated.
- Build relationships.
- Customer orientated.
- Easily learn and adapt.
- Engage and inspire others.