Etraveli Group is a leading global technology provider for Flights and as we are continuing to expand our own brands and strategic partnerships, we are on the lookout for an experienced and talented UX Designer. You will join at an early stage in our transformation, and as a UX Designer you’ll get the opportunity to push for innovation and develop new ways of working in an agile and a flexible environment. With an iterative mindset, you get to try, test and try again to learn and always continue to develop both yourself and the products. You will create beautifully crafted experiences for our customers across platforms based on user insights and business requirements. You do this in multi-disciplinary teams, together with product owners, developers, testers, and analysts, and in the role you will:
- Innovate, develop and continuously improve the user experience in our digital channels
- Provide a great customer experience while having a business mindset
- Be a part of setting the internal UX way of working. You are a true friend of digital transformation and working in every part of the process motivates you, from the idea, concept development, interaction design, prototyping, and user testing
- Meet with customers, observe their needs and translate the insights into action that continuously create value for them, the business, and the company.
- 3-5 years hands on experience in the field and has worked with both web-based and mobile solutions
- Relevant education in UX, HCI, cognitive science or similar
- Experience working in all steps of the UX process. From discovery and ideation to prototyping and validation.
- Experience working with agile methods in cross-functional teams such as design sprints
- Huge interest in digital services and new technologies, with strong curiosity in the latest developments in the field
- Experience in tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Miro, Maze etc.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Experience in front end development, digital design and / or CRO is a big plus
- You have a portfolio that you can show us.
Working at Etraveli Group means working at an exciting company with grand plans and great expectations on an international arena. You will have awesome colleagues together with whom you will solve complex problems in a fast-moving business. The travel industry is experiencing a data revolution, and you will have the opportunity to become a key player at a company taking a center stage at the global scene.
- Office in the City – We are located on Drottninggatan in central Stockholm, a stone’s throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Halthcare allowance – Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance – Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!
Location options: Drottninggatan, Stockholm or Dragarbrunnsgatan, Uppsala.