As Head of Media, Martech & Data you are the internal thought leader on all things Digital Marketing and Data. You will, together with your team, work across several markets on this change journey, advancing our analytical efforts and generating relevant insights to enable high impact execution across all channels. The newly created Head of Media, MarTech & Data organization will consist of 8 FTEs, where each role will contribute to the overall success of the digital journey. We are an international organization, present with well-known brands across the globe, with passion for our local customers and local insights.
You can choose where you want to be located, either in Stockholm or Helsinki.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage and lead a team of Media, Digital, E-commerce, CRM and Data experts.
- Bring in depth knowledge and expertise on all things digital and inspire/challenge the brand teams as well as the rest of the organisation.
- Set the strategic direction to advance marketing analytics and future capabilities to build competitive advantage for the company.
- Evolve the data architecture and data management across full MarTech stack, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM), in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Development team.
- Develop and maintain digital marketing analytics capabilities by constantly staying attentive to new trends and tools.
- Define with executive stakeholders the most important Key Performance Indicators to track, measure and report.
In order to be successful you have:
- 10+ years’ experience of transformational digital marketing, preferably from product industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Science (Masters preferred) or equivalent qualification.
- Experience as a senior leader with proven success in navigating a global matrix organization and the ability to encourage and lead high-performing teams.
- Advanced knowledge of modern data science tools and skills to turn data into relevant impactful insights.
- Experience in leading teams and individuals with deep knowledge of SoMe, media, web, search, customer analytics & profiling and marketing automation.
- Good General understanding of the digital marketing domain, programmatic, display, search engine marketing, content marketing, CRM.
- Courage to influence across organizations, efficiently lead change, originate ideas, all with a passion for problem-solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English as well as one Nordic language.
- Team-player attitude with strong interpersonal skills, interacting with all levels of the organization with ease.