We are now seeking a driven, creative and detail-oriented individual to join Dometic’s growing international marketing team as a Global Social Media Manager. Dometic Group is on an impressive growth journet and with a variety of brands, this globally recognized outdoor company is steadily scaling across global marketing.
We are building a strong global team of specialists who wants to be a part of an exciting journey.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving and developing all social media initiatives on a global scale within the Dometic Group. You will be an important part of the success in Dometic’s international marketing initiatives through outstanding planning and execution of social media activities, content creation, organic posting and engagement. You will be leading and supervising a team of Regional Social Media Managers located in different parts of the world.
This is a key role and an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to take part in an adventure and be a part of a global, creative and dynamic team.
- Global social media channel management & monitoring for all Dometic Group brand accounts.
- Planning, managing and executing projects related to social media, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Establish and maintain consistent brand voice across all social channels.
- Lead and coordinate engagement in social channels, as well as social customer service flow.
- Manage social content strategy, creating inspiring and educating post in line with social strategies.
- Ownership, development over the Dometic social media strategy and guidelines.
- Reporting social performance.
- Support and coordinate social advertising globally.
- Analyze metrics and traffic and take needed actions for best performance.
Who are we looking for
- We believe that the ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experiences:
- Organizational superstar who always is always thinking three steps ahead on projects
- Experience in international Social Media management
- Expert knowledge in the global common Social Media platforms
- Thorough experience in project management in high paced environments
- International mind set and understanding for customer needs
- Excellence communication skills in verbal and written English
- Driven and passionate with a do:er attitude
- Background and experience in international consumer goods marketing organizations
- Proficient in the most common social media management tools as well as project management tools, example: JIRA, Asana and Trello and a high competence level in Office 365. Knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud.
To be successful in this role, you understand the importance of Dometic’s core values – We are passionate, We act responsibly, We are building together and We embrace change; these values reflect the heart and soul of Dometic and they define what it takes to work there and how they do things.
In addition to embracing the core values, we believe that you possess the following skills, competencies & characteristics:
- Thrives in a dynamic team comprised of diverse nationalities and backgrounds.
- An emotionally intelligent person who can diplomatically and tactfully defuse stressful situations.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Consumer centric mindset.