We are looking for a driven and passionate Global Content Marketing Manager to join Dometic Group’s growing international marketing team. Dometic Group is on an impressive growth journey and with a variety of brands, this globally recognized outdoor company is steadily scaling across global markets.
In this role, you will own the operational execution of the lifestyle content production. This includes international travels to execute lifestyle content productions across product categories on a global level. You will be responsible for developing, planning and executing initiatives for our global influencer program. You will also be responsible for securing the internal marketing content production pipeline of all visual assets.
You will lead a small team of creative marketing professionals, as well as coordinating content marketing resources in Dometic’s regional marketing teams across the world.
This is a key role and an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to take part in an adventure and be a part of a global, creative and dynamic team.
- Manage the global production of marketing assets such as Lifestyle content production, renderings and animations, video productions, influencer marketing material, briefings, vendor management, creative solutions, postproduction and editing.
- Create communication concepts and marketing copy for global and regional campaigns in collaborations with and without external agencies.
- Manage and coordinate all internal and external requests for marketing assets and being the global approver of locally produced marketing assets.
- Distribution and education of usage for marketing content.
- Ownership of strategy, processes and guidelines for global marketing content production.
- Responsible for Dometic’s influencer marketing strategy and execution, driving forward the global ambassador program.
Who are we looking for:
We believe that the ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experiences:
- Thorough experience in international marketing content productions for end consumer marketing.
- Experience in project management in fast-paced international environments with stakeholders in multiple countries.
- International mindset and understanding for customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Driven and passionate with a do:er attitude
- Background and experience in international consumer goods marketing organizations.
- Proficient in project management tools such as JIRA, Asana and Trello and a high competence level in Office 365. Knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- To be successful in this role, you understand the importance of Dometic’s core values – We are passionate, We act responsibly, We are building together and We embrace change; these values reflect the heart and soul of Dometic and they define what it takes to work there and how they do things.
- In addition to embracing the core values, we believe that you possess the following skills, competencies & characteristics:
- Thrives in a dynamic team comprised of diverse nationalities and backgrounds.
- An emotionally intelligent person who can diplomatically and tactfully defuse stressful situations.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Consumer centric mindset.