We are currently looking for a Communication & Marketing Managers to help us further increase brand awareness and attraction among both Swedish and International companies and to lead generate for our services. The position will have a critical function with geographical market responsibility in a global organisation with presence in 40+ markets.
We are looking for candidates used work to multichannel and with documented experience from Lead to Revenue Management defined as an engagement model that integrates metrics, processes and objectives that shapes marketing practices throughout the entire buying cycle until revenue generation. Working with insight selling, content marketing and marketing automation we now aim to level up and optimize customer acquisition and engagement. The role implies experience from tools such as CRM, marketing automation platforms to capture critical customer data and sales acceleration tools that enable sales reps to more effectively engage leads by leveraging customer intelligence data that’s captured with marketing automation systems.
To ideate, develop and plan for global or regional business driven communication and marketing campaigns through a data-driven and digital approach will be part of the daily work. You should thrive in a high paced environment with high performing colleagues from all over the world and comfortably manage internal and external stakeholders as well as partners and suppliers.
Business Sweden helps Swedish companies grow global sales and international companies invest and expand to Sweden. Our business unit Marcom & Digitalisation has the task to proactively support the increase of brand attractiveness of both Sweden and Business Sweden, and the growth of private revenues. An experience of service- or consultancy industry is therefore meriting.
In the role as Communication & Marketing Manager you report directly to Vice President Marcom & Digitalisation, part of Business Sweden’s Leadership Team. In the Marcom Account Management Team we are currently in total three Communication & Marketing Managers covering 40+ markets and global ecosystems and working closely with our Inhouse Agency that holds a mix of resources such as designer, copywriter and digital marketing specialists.
Major work task
Part of a Regional Management Team, in close collaboration with Regional Vice President with full PnL-responsibilities (current Regions are Americas, APAC, EMEA and Sweden)
- Full responsibility of Regional Marcom Strategy and Campaign plan
- Act as proactive and strategic sounding board to Regional Vice President and its Management Team within business development, lead generation and digital sales – contributing with insight selling, content marketing, marketing automation and lead to revenue capacities and experiences. To create leads will be a critical key task.
- Proactive and strategic contribution to Business Sweden’s, the Region’s and team Marcom & Digitalisations’s measurable objectives and key performance indicators.
- Project management in close collaboration and coordination with internal client representatives as well as within the Marcom Account Management Team. An open and transparent exchange of competencies and experiences within this team is a critical success factor for Business Sweden and Team Marcom & Business Development’s to achieve its objectives.
- To ensure a data-driven approach with an analytical mindset will be critical.
- Academic background in business administration, marketing and/or communications
- Minimum 5 years of work experience (after completed degree) in marketing, primarily using digital channels focusing on marketing automation/programmatic and related activities
- Proven experience in Lead-to-Revenue Management
- Experience working with project management, structuring and driving work processes and achieving goals on time, according to set schedules and budgets, e.g. leading digital business development initiatives
- Experience driving digital sales toward B2B customers using multiple channels
- Experience in strategic communications, positioning and brand building
- Proven leadership skills (formal staff responsibilities not necessary)
- Experience working in an international context, engaging with international customers and decision makers
- Proven skills and abilities in Marketing Automation tools
- Experienced and well-versed in both traditional media tools and social media
- Comfortable speaking on stage and giving presentations
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Keen interest and broad understanding of business challenges
- Sales-oriented mindset and ability to connect business goals with development and tracking of digital marketing activities
- Strategic ability to carry out marketing and digital sales with a firm multichannel approach
- Structured and results-driven
- Highly committed to change management and willing to persevere in leading, implementing and following up on projects
- Enjoys alternating between strategic and operational tasks and not afraid to be hands-on when required
- Passionate and independent work ethic, proactively identifying and executing development initiatives
- A pragmatic, positive and results-oriented team player
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to manage many different stakeholders
- Motivated by working in an international and entrepreneurial environment
- Willing and able to travel with the opportunity to be stationed abroad for a longer time period